Should we be able to test drive cars before purchase? (give feedback)

Should we be able to test drive cars before purchase in gtsport?

• Yes

Votes: 78 66.1%
  • Doesn't matter

Votes: 26 22.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 11.9%

• Total voters
You’ve literally just made the case that GT league is so easy that it’s actually set up to win, meaning that all a person has to do is literally sink time into it. If it’s set up for you to win, what about all this “hard work” that people keep talking about? We’re now considering it “hard work” to complete events that are designed for you to win? He

Is that so hard for you to figure out. Max the power out, drop the weight then tune the suspension and nothing in GT League is going to put up a fight. So yes it setup for anyone to win.

You haven’t given a good reason why these specific trophy cars should be awarded to people who have the luxury of spare time to repeadely do events that are designed to be easy to beat.

Because that's the way PD made the game. Like it or not I really don't give a **** anymore at this point. I only gave you the reasons I do it and I don't have to give you anything else about this game. I didn't create it so I don't care if you ever complete it. Go argue with someone else because your not going to act like I owe you an explanation.

Is that so hard for you to figure out. Max the power out, drop the weight then tune the suspension and nothing in GT League is going to put up a fight. So yes it setup for anyone to win.

Because that's the way PD made the game. Like it or not I really don't give a **** anymore at this point. I only gave you the reasons I do it and I don't have to give you anything else about this game. I didn't create it so I don't care if you ever complete it. Go argue with someone else because your not going to act like I owe you an explanation.
Chill man, it’s just a friendly convo. It seems to be getting a little heated, so let’s just agree to disagree and leave it at that

I find this amusing. It wasn’t such a long time ago that the tables were reversed.

I "test drove" the 250 GTO a few weeks ago at Brands Hatch. And looking forward to "test driving" the N100 next week. :sly:
I wonder if PD dares to make a weekly race with a $20 million garage car instead of a competition car :crazy:

PD and marketing are smart. They got people to buy their games.
I just wonder if their past data gathering, determined current prize Cr.

Back