Should we be allowed to import cars from GT5 to GT6?

  • Thread starter Thread starter alexlam24
  • 37 comments
  • 3,279 views
Unlock them for arcade mode and event creator.
 
Yeah I don't see why not
 
Premiums yes, standards no way.
 
I say you should but have to set a goal and complete it before you can use them.
 
Collecting cars is great fun...so i don't want to import any car from GT5
 
Why not a bonus you get cars and some credits for having a gt5 save.

This. Just make it optional, lest some purists get their jimmies rustled and say ‘How dare PD offer to give me a leg up at the start of the game?’
 
Yeah, but if we are able to import cars to GT Life or Simulation Mode (whatever it will be called), we should be buying it for a much lesser price compared to the dealership than receiving it for free. It feels like cheating getting a fast car in the game on Day 1, but that's what I think.
 
Back