Show off your customized cars!

• Thread starter hejustsits
  • 1,627 comments
IMG_0929.jpeg

I have also been having a ton of fun now that the EVO 9 is here. My first build is a rep of the Gears and Gasoline EVO that Ben from the channel built that competes in Gridlife track battle events. 440hp, stg2 weight drop, lots of suspension tweaking and a ton of other stuff made this thing an absolute weapon. I really only built it for the fun of making it a replica, but it ended up being one of the most fun cars I've driven in the game full stop!

It took a little over 2 hours to make the livery, and it has about 150 layers in it at the moment, but for me it is so satisfying to be able to so closely replicate real life cars in game. Sometimes the stars align and allow it to be almost perfect.

G&G EVO.jpg

G&G EVO 3.jpg

G&G EVO 2.jpg

G&G EVO 5.jpg

G&G EVO 6.jpg

And here is it beating up on a bunch of super cars at the 'Ring.

I have also been having a ton of fun now that the EVO 9 is here. My first build is a rep of the Gears and Gasoline EVO that Ben from the channel built that competes in Gridlife track battle events. 440hp, stg2 weight drop, lots of suspension tweaking and a ton of other stuff made this thing an absolute weapon. I really only built it for the fun of making it a replica, but it ended up being one of the most fun cars I've driven in the game full stop!

It took a little over 2 hours to make the livery, and it has about 150 layers in it at the moment, but for me it is so satisfying to be able to so closely replicate real life cars in game. Sometimes the stars align and allow it to be almost perfect.

View attachment 1333352

View attachment 1333353

View attachment 1333354

View attachment 1333355

View attachment 1333356

And here is it beating up on a bunch of super cars at the 'Ring.

Well done on Ben Lin's! You should send him a pic. lol

Well done on Ben Lin's! You should send him a pic. lol
I sent him some pics on IG and let him know the livery is available for download... but I don't even know if he plays GT or makes time for games at all! Both the Bens seem pretty busy.

I always try to send the owner pics of their car if I can find them. Most people honestly really don't care, but their reaction isn't really the reason I build replicas.

I like making a lot of replica liveries for my cars, but I'm often fairly lazy. Why go to all the effort of recreating the Martini livery stripes on a Lancia Delta when someone has already made a much more accurate template set of decals that you can apply in seconds? Trouble is, some liveries aren't well-known enough for this, such as the TWR XJ220C from Le Mans. The chequered flag on the front and sides has no template, so I recreated it using nothing more than the preset shapes. It took about 3 hours, and was not fun!

20829870638476347.jpg

Trying to recreate the 1995 C Class DTM race car using the 190E was a lot easier by comparison...

20830194919907607.jpg

Back