Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,343 comments
Just placed the order for an Uberti 1885 High-Wall cal. 45-70 single shot long range target rifle.

Always wanted one of these and now I can afford it.

zLnKbiq.jpg

Its from a time back when target shooting was a gentleman sport and looked like this:

gxgJmkT.jpg

Brought home a '99 Miata today. 5-speed (of course - automatic Miatas shouldn't be legal!) and equipped with racing seats, aftermarket steering wheel, drilled and slotted rotors, and adjustable coil-overs. Sapphire Blue Mica, tan interior and top. Box-o-goodies that came with it includes original steering wheel with air bag (which I'll probably put back in - I don't want an injury claim denied because of "modified" safety equipment,) and the original brake rotors, along with touch-up paint, 30-11 cans of cleaners and treatments, and some other stuff I haven't even looked at.

Back in 2004 I had my son's 94 or 95 Miata while he was in Iraq, and the bastard took it back when he returned. I've wanted one ever since, and finally am able to do it.

I'm a big guy, and the seats, with those bolsters, are a tight squeeze getting in and out, but very comfy once settled in. They're just a couple inches too far forward, though. There's plenty of room behind them, they just won't go any further back in their tracks... Something WILL be done, as it brings my knee up into the steering column and interferes majorly with being able to heel-and-toe.

43070305592_c4475f4c79_h.jpg

43120380521_adb0f4265f_h.jpg

After it finally stopped raining...
43070304772_638d8871aa_h.jpg

g613-wireless-mechanical-gaming-keyboard.png

Logitech G613 - Wireless Mech. Keyboard

Always wanted to give it a try, seing that it has Omron Romer-G switches and it's obviously wireless, so it'll be interesting to see how the latency is or rather if there's a noticable delay.
Saw a deal on Amazon, being discounted to 90€ from 150€ and decided to take the plunge.

A 1:200 scale model of this. N661US, the very first 747-400 to enter commercial revenue service with Northwest Airlines in February 1989. It currently sits at the Delta Flight Museum in Atlanta.

144812.jpg

20180710_225033_HDR.jpg
Needed new sneakers and I hate the flashy look of most of them. Enter the Puma Tazon 6. I like the glossy finish on the pattern while the shoe itself is matte. Reminds me of what some race car liveries do. Also Puma is a major sponsor for Ferrari F1 so I'm supporting my team.

Well, the route to 4K starts here. Forced by the Marantz 7007 giving up the ghost. Oppo UDP-203.

Not my pic. Thoughts and my images to come in the home theatre thread.

073EE0FA-7C99-4750-BCA3-1D7EDA2752CB.jpeg

I got a couple flies in the house. Tried to be nice and set them free, but they are too stupid to fly out an open window or door. So I picked up this handheld electric bug zapper while I was at Menards:

263-1252_P_Blue.jpg

It fries them pretty good, and it is much more fun than a regular fly swatter. :lol:

Back