Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,251 comments
Some RC stuff, animu, and a couple 1/18 models:

rEQlEP8.jpg

SVx1QC3.jpg

0ReUk0F.jpg

Another Neca, Robocop Battle Damage, this time for display, I had to do some fixing as Neca made grave mistake with the figure, the lower neck/around collar bone part is wrongly painted in silver, it supposed to be black, so I painted it. Also did some panel line detailing and touch up here and there ( visor, chin, inner join paint ).

necarobobattle.jpg

5JXOgI9.png

Let's try this again. Disc 5 of Season 2 was borked from the DVD version, apparently a semi-common occurance from the full box-set. (Personal theory is the clips holding the discs in not being as robust at the ones if you bought the seasons individually)

Bought purely for the digital code.

More shoes (I need to stop)
20180823_160857[1].jpg

Air Jordan 11 Win Like '96. Man, these were expensive... But I've always wanted a pair of Jordan 11's. Personally I think it is the absolute best sneaker ever made; looks and feel.

MYSTANG.jpg

Maaan have I not been here in a while. But I did a thing yesterday! 2019 Mustang GT with Performance Package 2 in Kona Blue. Besides PP2, which is a track handling package, the only options were cloth Recaros and active exhaust (which gets nice and loud). It's just so ridiculous that I can't even.

View attachment 761288

Maaan have I not been here in a while. But I did a thing yesterday! 2019 Mustang GT with Performance Package 2 in Kona Blue. Besides PP2, which is a track handling package, the only options were cloth Recaros and active exhaust (which gets nice and loud). It's just so ridiculous that I can't even.

Answer me this: is Grabber Blue offered from the factory, or is it like a special option, or what? Because if I was buying a new Mustang, then the only paint color that I'd want is Grabber Blue.

Answer me this: is Grabber Blue offered from the factory, or is it like a special option, or what? Because if I was buying a new Mustang, then the only paint color that I'd want is Grabber Blue.

Grabber Blue was last offered on the 2017 models I believe. It's not around anymore for sure though.

View attachment 761288

Nice car!

Post more information here if, .... you want of course.

Another addition to my horde of cra- I mean collection: the Shonen Jump 50th Anniversary Famicom Mini

IMG_1854.JPG

IMG_1848.JPG

IMG_1849.JPG

Comes with 20 games based on popular Shonen Jump manga from the 80s, such as Dragon Ball, Fist of the North Star, Saint Seiya as well as a few others. Wouldn't have considered it in most circumstances, but I managed to bag one for the retail price with shipping included in that. Bought purely as a collectable as most of the games are text heavy RPGs which I can't read, but a few of them are English friendly.

IMG_1847.JPG

Comparison with a real Famicom.
IMG_1856.JPG

The only three major design flaws are that like the NES Classic, the controller wire is stupidly short (which for me isn't a big deal). However, the controllers are hard wired like the real Famicom, so you have to be careful yanking on it. Also, because the console is shrunk down...

IMG_1857.JPG

...the controllers are too!

The speakers came, but the package was damaged. Parts-express is shipping another set. UPS will be picking up the damaged set at some undetermined point in time.

Latest Posts

Back