Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,343 comments
€115 for 5 kg organic cashew nuts. I have a lot of money too but not too much unfortunately.

It took me a few weeks to consume 2.5kg cashew nuts. :embarrassed:

I don't only eat these raw, I also use cashew nuts to make a delicious creamy vegetable or mushroom sauce. :bowdown:
Cashew nuts are great for curries.

09617FBE-66B6-4FD4-9D21-AB04DED458D2.png

I haven't bought anything new for audio in a good while, so I bought this:

514angfckyL._SX569_.jpg

This should be the Micca OriGen, but I'd forgotten about it. Next time. It's not like I'll be satisfied with only one AMP/DAC anyway. :lol:

...Now to eye a new pair of headphones.

pdHt7D3l.jpg

Only cruddy part about buying a car towards the end of the year is the rush to get a winter wheel/tire set.

These are RSSW Velocity 17x7" on Blizzak WS80 215/50.

images

Faulty valve on the previous tube caused this purchase. I got sick of daily inflation after 2 months of constantly pumping it up.

I haven't bought a personal laptop for myself since 2008 when I got a MacBook. Figured now was as good as time as any to pick up a Chromebook.

01-521QAB-Front-061318

I went back and forth on which one to get, but the Samsung Chromebook Plus was on sale for $399 so that made the decision for me. All I really needed was a decent keyboard and battery life of at least 8 hours.

It's starting to snow again and one jacket I have isn't quite warm enough and the other is entirely too warm so a mid-weight jacket was needed.

91yUbT9eUzL._AC_UL1500_.jpg

I haven't bought a personal laptop for myself since 2008 when I got a MacBook. Figured now was as good as time as any to pick up a Chromebook.

01-521QAB-Front-061318

I went back and forth on which one to get, but the Samsung Chromebook Plus was on sale for $399 so that made the decision for me. All I really needed was a decent keyboard and battery life of at least 8 hours.

Have you had a chance to use it yet? I ask because I have an older tablet that was nice to use while sitting in front of the TV, not really watching the TV, but it is on it last legs and I have been wanting to replace it. A Chromebook is one thing I have thought about picking up to replace it.

Back