Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,310 comments
TB
A few derogatory references to a homosexual man. Or a bundle of sticks. Or a bassoon.

tenor.gif

I always preferred Brothers in Arms as a song anyway.

Bought a new monitor yesterday which arrived today. It's a Samsung 34" Ultrawide monitor, which was actually relatively inexpensive, and it seems decent so far. Need to upgrade my GPU though because it's struggling with the 3440x1440 resolution. Apologies for the slightly pants image...

49732089181_07c0c60d3b_b.jpg

(I was just trying Minecraft out I swear...)
hHAN9abLgjZaYnnW9

Last edited:
IMG_1860.jpg

Bought myself this iPhone SE 32GB to replace my XPERIA XZ as a second phone. It's so cheap now and still performs well, I don't even mind it not getting iOS 14 later. On a side note, I'm done with Android.

I've been working from home for close to a month now, and will be for probably another month or so. Finally upgrading to a burr coffee grinder to grind my own beans, though this Baratza Encore unit is a pretty basic, starter grinder.

712jkkRkiBL._AC_SY879_.jpg

Been bored with Horizon 4 lately, and by what people tell me, this was the best one of the four. I needed a new racing game that was more sunny anyway, and TDU3 is too far away on the horizon to simply wait out.
Capturefh2.png

Just a shame I came two years too late to get any of the extended content. Even if most, if not all of it, is in FH4 already.

Since my audio setup shrinked from 5.1 to soundbar (a year ago) I wanted to buy headphone amp and better headphones.

I upgraded from AKG K240 MKII to AKG K702 and bought FiiO K5 Pro. Nice upgrade in sound quality, very accurate.

akg.jpg

My 3 year old Xbox controller is starting to show it's age, the thumb sticks are worn smooth, battery lid catches are broken, USB port is loose, and the left trigger doesn't feel quite right.

It's not totally dead yet, so I figure I can drag it out long enough to wait for a custom controller that I put together in Design Lab:
401.png
400.png

I'm pretty happy with how it looks in the preview, and I'm kind of excited to see how it looks when it's in my hands. Ordered it today and should have it within 3-4 weeks at most, but many people are getting them sooner than that.

9C211010-7215-40BF-AFAC-22FF9CCE2B27.jpeg

Finally TDU1 arrive in the mail today! Finding a copy of this gem for PC is pretty rare. There was only a few people selling the European version of the game. Not that it mattered to me at least which region version it was since PC gaming is region free unless if there’s no option for setting the game to English.

Some recent purchases:

1/18 GT Spirit Ram 2500 Power Wagon:

Couple 1/24 Tamiya kits:
NdPeO8xh.jpg

Wheels weights for my Axial SCX-24 and a 3 link front suspension kit for my RC4WD Trail Finder 2:
oUY62WPh.jpg

US 129 Tail of the Dragon souvenirs:
oMgbL12h.jpg

Some Hot Wheels 1/64's:
AIWwceZh.jpg

More Tamiya spray paint:
oaAHL8xh.jpg

Brass steering knuckles for my Axial SCX-24:
JmfZjGch.jpg

A couple Kotobukia 1/144 Ace Combat kits and a kyosho 1/64 30th Anniversary Mazda Roadster pair (RF and normal):
gTSKeEQh.jpg

Bandai High Resolution God Gundam:
YuGYodmh.jpg

RC4WD Mojave body set chrome parts tree:
TFayF5ch.jpg

View attachment 910713
Finally TDU1 arrive in the mail today! Finding a copy of this gem for PC is pretty rare. There was only a few people selling the European version of the game. Not that it mattered to me at least which region version it was since PC gaming is region free unless if there’s no option for setting the game to English.
I highly recommend getting the Platinum mod. It has a heap of extra cars, including the McLaren Senna and 488 Pista.

Just ordered this bad lad.
creative-sound-blaster-x3-hero.jpg

Hope it does its job well.

My 3 year old Xbox controller is starting to show it's age, the thumb sticks are worn smooth, battery lid catches are broken, USB port is loose, and the left trigger doesn't feel quite right.

It's not totally dead yet, so I figure I can drag it out long enough to wait for a custom controller that I put together in Design Lab:
View attachment 908523 View attachment 908524

I'm pretty happy with how it looks in the preview, and I'm kind of excited to see how it looks when it's in my hands. Ordered it today and should have it within 3-4 weeks at most, but many people are getting them sooner than that.
For some reason, that color scheme makes me think of computers in the late 70s and early 80s. I am talking pre Oregon Trail computers.
TB
51zTuOp48KL._AC_SX425_.jpg

"Used - Very Good" from Amazon Warehouse for $100 off so hopefully they aren't beat to hell. :scared:
At least its metal, so, as long as it's not completely crushed, it can at least be hammered on, bondo'd and repainted to look good.

At least its metal, so, as long as it's not completely crushed, it can at least be hammered on, bondo'd and repainted to look good.
Or, since I haven't even made my first payment on the truck yet, they can be sent back for new ones that don't need to be fixed right away! :lol:

TB
Or, since I haven't even made my first payment on the truck yet, they can be sent back for new ones that don't need to be fixed right away! :lol:
Wouldn't that have been the way to start off then?

AMD Ryzen 5 1600 AF
1585534546-YD1600BBAFBOX-thb3.jpg

MSI B450-A Pro Max
1586922308-B450-A-PRO-MAX-thb3.jpg

G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200MHz CL16
f4-3200c16d-32gtzrx.jpg

Prices for parts have already started rising up, I decided to bite the bullet now rather than wait it out.

Haha the coincidence! I was just looking at these exact parts today! Was looking to make my own NAS server

54GFOush.png

In the process of getting caught up on The Sims 4, got all the proper expansion packs to date out of the way. Game packs are next pay, stuff packs are the pay after next.

Now I wait for my bank to possibly freak out over eight purchases in a row because Origin doesn't have a shopping cart anymore. (If it ever did to begin with, which goes to show how often I use it.)

Last edited:
Back