Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,330 comments
One of the best Metallica concerts of the 2010’s.

No Blackened, Creeping Death or For Whom the Bell Tolls?

At least they close with the right track. ;)

I'd still choose Nimes 2012 personally, or even Through the Never, though I'm not sure that constitutes an actual concert, per se.

My RTX 2070 finally came in the mail :)

IMG_20200316_174942.jpg

I bought a wheel. A single wheel. I curbed one of mine last year by accident and it's been driving me insane, but sadly these are not available anywhere in the US at the size I needed anymore, so I ordered one from the UK.

sqn-15-oz-superturismo-wrc-154-f-f-l400-sk2.jpeg
Here is a sad story. After curbing a wheel and letting that eat away at me for a while before deciding to pull the trigger replacing it, I waited a month for the replacement to arrive from the UK (not available in US anymore), bought brand new summer performance tires, put the new wheel on and not a week later, just this morning, I curbed another wheel. :banghead:

It's entirely possible I am a terrible driver and I let the pressure of a tailgater get to me. But I am so sad, just so sad indeed. It's not terrible damage, and I will live with it this time. :boggled:

I bought a wheel. A single wheel. I curbed one of mine last year by accident and it's been driving me insane, but sadly these are not available anywhere in the US at the size I needed anymore, so I ordered one from the UK.

sqn-15-oz-superturismo-wrc-154-f-f-l400-sk2.jpeg

I cheaped out on not buying those, and settled with these:

88988130_10159369210349097_6712476220799320064_o.jpg

Regrets were had. But I'll live with it for now unless the fender rubbing becomes a danger.

My RTX 2070 finally came in the mail :)

I think I have the exact same card. Running into problems I didn't notice when I first bought it.

Custom Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Shields

They arrived ten days late. But hey they are here and very comfortable. Very pleased for the current hour I've had them on in the house sitting on my bed. I did walk to the bathroom with them, very squeaky at the moment. :D

20200319_210123.jpg
20200319_210143.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Got this beast used for $42 on ebay with a whole 1280x1024 of resolution. This is my 2nd monitor while I work from home.

I was going to get a portable/travel monitor, but they can get pricey and I saw many of them had issues with Windows 10 and outdated drivers.

TB
After two and a half years of nearly every day wear, my work boots grew a hole by my pinky toe so I replaced them.

View attachment 661640

With the exact same boots. :P
Another, give or take, two and a half years and another pair of boots.

Shifted from the Wolverines to Rockport Elkhart.

81uUVZRFZeL._AC_UX395_.jpg

Let's see how long these last. Bets on two and a half years? :lol:

Also bought a leather key fob cover for the Taco.

71VEk2K2fDL._AC_SX425_.jpg

I need my baseball fix and since The Show isn't on PC OOTP will have to carry the whole load for another year.

header.jpg
OMG, this games looks awesome. Been waiting for release. Now just when I have the money for it.. :)

Decided to buy a CO2 blowback airsoft HK USP.

1A29DA4D-0754-4607-A853-766B5E5755B5.jpeg

I’ve been looking around at H&K pistols for a while and I thought I would order one of these for fun.

It’s probably going to end up dismantled and placed in a box after a bit anyways.

Here is a sad story. After curbing a wheel and letting that eat away at me for a while before deciding to pull the trigger replacing it, I waited a month for the replacement to arrive from the UK (not available in US anymore), bought brand new summer performance tires, put the new wheel on and not a week later, just this morning, I curbed another wheel. :banghead:

It's entirely possible I am a terrible driver and I let the pressure of a tailgater get to me. But I am so sad, just so sad indeed. It's not terrible damage, and I will live with it this time. :boggled:
No repair shops that could repair the rim?

No repair shops that could repair the rim?
I have to admit, I didn't even look into it. I figured if the whole wheel needed repainting that the red letter text would be a problem, so I took the lazy (and probably more costly) option to buy a new one entirely.

But, now that you mention it, I will look into it and maybe have both damaged wheels repaired and have a nice spare for when I curb another one some day. :dunce:

Need to grind down 10 meters of welding, and I don't want to iron up my lungs.

Don't forget to protect your eyes. I ground steel once and forgot about my eyes, I didn't feel anything up to next day, then my eyes got super inflamed. I looked like I was possessed by some demon LOL.

Home printer ran out of ink. The OEM Epson stuff is crazy expensive, so this time I am trying an off brand, and saving ~$150.

71Rb%2BeBPVLL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Back