Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,319 comments
Its a sellers market here in the US right now. So we got fortunate and won the bidding war for this house.
It's not just houses, either. My 13 month old Tacoma is supposedly worth $7,600 more than I bought it for and a new comparable one is going for $16k more than mine was. It's nuts.

TB
It's not just houses, either. My 13 month old Tacoma is supposedly worth $7,600 more than I bought it for and a new comparable one is going for $16k more than mine was. It's nuts.

Thats crazy! I didnt know it had extended to cars as well

Needed some freezer space as Doggo is 6 months old in a few weeks and he’ll be going onto a RAW diet. So...

New chest freezer for the cellar.

61CECCCB-9093-4B60-AD75-9441FF80E7EC.jpeg

TB
Looks like Fargo?

Did you go to Mills, too? :P
Yep, it's the Ford dealer in Fargo. Didn't go to Mills but I had to make an emergency trip to Walmart to get a USB charger because my phone was nearly dead :lol:

With 3D seating available these days, and virtual tickets... This will be my view Sunday night. :D

Of course I'll update with a real picture when the time comes. Will be my first time sitting behind home plate. Can't wait!

Screenshot_20210521-154552_Chrome.jpg

With 3D seating available these days, and virtual tickets... This will be my view Sunday night. :D

Of course I'll update with a real picture when the time comes. Will be my first time sitting behind home plate. Can't wait!

View attachment 1012380
Second base line at Target Field but it was for a NDSU Bison football game. :lol:

20190831_141425.jpg

So does that mean you buy a ticket and get a live stream from the seat you purchased or is it just a preview of the seat you’re going to get when you attend?

So does that mean you buy a ticket and get a live stream from the seat you purchased or is it just a preview of the seat you’re going to get when you attend?
A preview before going to the event live. I'm not sure how widely available it is across all major sports venues to have this feature, but you can see the view of thousands of different seats throughout the ballpark before you buy tickets.

https://www.mlb.com/cardinals/ballpark/seat-map/3d

TB
Speaking of blowing and nailing, my air compressor has slowly been dying so it was time to replace it. Figured I might as well get some extras with it while I was at it.

51%2BQN-kSiLL._AC_SY780_.jpg
Aaaaand canceled. It's delayed a few weeks so I'll find a different one somewhere else.

Bought some plane tickets for me and my gf to Portugal for the end of June (10 days).

Booked a house by the beach in Nazaré (yep, where the giant waves form in the winter).

Bought a new lens filter for my 18-105 f. 4 lens as the previous one broke.

A pair of Levi's sneakers and a green Replay shirt.

Well doggo boi is a week away from 6 months old. This kibble mess isn’t great for him. So now onto Raw food.

1 months supply (pic is for 1 days portion) of the Chicken and Turkey. If he goes well then I’ll be adding Green Tripe and the occasional egg.

8B6AB021-A3AE-40D4-961C-CC065D1876B7.jpeg

Well doggo boi is a week away from 6 months old. This kibble mess isn’t great for him. So now onto Raw food.

1 months supply (pic is for 1 days portion) of the Chicken and Turkey. If he goes well then I’ll be adding Green Tripe and the occasional egg.

View attachment 1013059

If it’s any help, dog owning friends of mine get chicken carcass from the supermarket. They’re usually dirt cheap and doggos love it. You can boil it first if you’re worried about their digestive system. It’s proper food and doesn’t cost much as it’s usually waste from most supermarkets, but perfect for our four-legged friends.

If it’s any help, dog owning friends of mine get chicken carcass from the supermarket. They’re usually dirt cheap and doggos love it. You can boil it first if you’re worried about their digestive system. It’s proper food and doesn’t cost much as it’s usually waste from most supermarkets, but perfect for our four-legged friends.

I’m currently looking into a local company who sell all the individual components to do Raw feeding but for the time being this Able stuff is just out of convenience vs cost. The bone is ground down but all the rest is chunky. Plus the Chicken hearts have decent amounts of Taurine (missing from most dog food) so there is that added benefit too.

View attachment 1012380
Dead center. Was very pleased. Made me feel human again. :)

20210523_164726.jpg
20210523_164835.jpg

Back