Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,348 comments
Its Louis Vuiton tho

TB
That explains why it's $230.

My last belt set me back $15 and I have more free duffel bags than I need.

What on earth is "Hot Stamping"?

Perhaps it's the thing that adds £200 to the overall price.
image.jpg

image.jpg

See that initial LCT (LeiChT)? That's what hot stamp looks like

£230 (US$350) is the tax

Last edited:
Slotted and drilled DBA front rotors, pre-painted in gold, front ceramic pads.
20150902_130535.jpg
not pictured-two brand new black floor mats and some drinks

Yeah I'm pretty much not worried about getting an amp for mine any time soon.
I'm pretty set on getting the Schiit Magni and Modi. They should make a pretty big difference and they aren't too expensive. Plus I just kinda want to own something from a company with such an amazing name.

@Daniel, what's the deal with buying all the world's moleskin notebooks?

Are you particularly against moles?
To quote @Cale:
giphy.gif

It's a great book for writing anything. From random thoughts to lecture notes to story ideas and scenes. Their customer service is excellent. They sent me a replacement book after I (stupidly) spilt Coke on the pages of one.

It's a great book for writing anything. From random thoughts to lecture notes to story ideas and scenes. Their customer service is excellent. They sent me a replacement book after I (stupidly) spilt Coke on the pages of one.

So it's a quality thing then? To be honest, I don't think many people actually write these days. Most text is typed on digital devices. It's odd to me that you need books upon books to write in, especially since you're so computer savvy. I guess you like to write.

I probably use one quarter of the back of an old A4 printout each week, that's as far as my actually written requirements go. Sometimes in a week I might only use the back of an old business card for all my physical writing.

Back