Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,315 comments
Bought these pair of earbuds. Octone Dynamic One V2. For me, the best value fir money earbuds you can get right now.

IMG_20170421_124455.jpg

TB
41tPDbCp4IL.jpg

My ride was going great until my chain exploded when I was going 23mph and accelerating in a 15mph zone. Had to call my wife to pick me up. :ouch:

So speeding and the chain exploded.

Sounds like old lady karma at work.

TB
41tPDbCp4IL.jpg

My ride was going great until my chain exploded when I was going 23mph and accelerating in a 15mph zone. Had to call my wife to pick me up. :ouch:

You must have been pushing seriously hard on that chain. Over the countless thousands of miles I've done in my life I don't remember ever having a chain break.

You must have been pushing seriously hard on that chain. Over the countless thousands of miles I've done in my life I don't remember ever having a chain break.
I've never had a chain break before, either, but yes, I was cranking pretty hard.

A new back plate for my Xperia Z2, which I destroyed trying to take it off.

Black-White-Purple-font-b-Rear-b-font-Back-Door-Battery-font-b-Panel-b-font.jpg

A new foot for my random orbit sanding machine.

9200000010662388.jpg

And 4GB ram for my newly gifted laptop, to ease the pain of losing my longtime Internet warrior.

Laptopgeheugen-Kingston-4GB-DDR3-1333MHZ10600-1-600x261.jpg

My trusty mini pocket knife finally broke after many years. Not bad for a freebie I got from my dad at one of his business conference/convention deals.

Picked up a mini multi-tool as a replacement.

gerber_dime_micro_multitool_green.jpg

Park Tool CT-5 chain breaker

41cLYgwX4PL._SX300_.jpg

My old chain breaker was a piece of junk. This one worked beautifully.
TB
View attachment 638575

Both the Bolt and the Mini were purchased. The Mini is going behind the wall mounted TV, the Bolt is going in the entertainment center downstairs.
Three and a half weeks later, the TiVos have finally shipped. Apparently there was a break in the supply chain.

TB
Park Tool CT-5 chain breaker

41cLYgwX4PL._SX300_.jpg

My old chain breaker was a piece of junk. This one worked beautifully.

Three and a half weeks later, the TiVos have finally shipped. Apparently there was a break in the supply chain.

You must have broken it then.

thatsthejoke.jpg

TB
I must have accidentally bought a chain

p_breaker.jpg

The beginning scene of Breaker Breaker still gives me the creeps to this day. A mentally challenged kid riding a tricycle with weird music in the background, who thought that was a good idea?

The beginning scene of Breaker Breaker still gives me the creeps to this day. A mentally challenged kid riding a tricycle with weird music in the background, who thought that was a good idea?
Maybe the guy who wrote SAW

Although it's quite a bit late (8 months in 2 days, thanks busy life :lol:) my latest major purchase has been this:
imageGen.ashx

I've recently hit 2200 km on it as well. A bit slow with it only being able to do 35 km/h, but hey, I can get around and use the bike paths. :D
My next bike related upgrade will probably be to a proper motorcycle, but that won't be until after I pull myself together to start on getting an A2 license. :dopey:

Although it's quite a bit late (8 months in 2 days, thanks busy life :lol:) my latest major purchase has been this:
imageGen.ashx

I've recently hit 2200 km on it as well. A bit slow with it only being able to do 35 km/h, but hey, I can get around and use the bike paths. :D
My next bike related upgrade will probably be to a proper motorcycle, but that won't be until after I pull myself together to start on getting an A2 license. :dopey:
35km/h? What powers it!?

I love the mobility laws in some European countries, with mopeds and quads being so easily available, but it still baffles me!

Back