Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,315 comments
It hasn't come yet (it will be shortly thoigh) but in my short time hunting for hockey jerseys, I've found a white whale I never knew I had. A holy grail.

j0e9v5S.png

O3JOWUR.png

A pair of these for 20 Euros...

11535840_l.jpg

I picked up a similar pair (different colour) for about €10 equivalent and I’m amazed at their durability. I’ve been wearing them daily as a beater shoe for years have yet to find any fault with the construction.

I picked up a similar pair (different colour) for about €10 equivalent and I’m amazed at their durability. I’ve been wearing them daily as a beater shoe for years have yet to find any fault with the construction.

It's actually the first time I bought Kappa shoes, so let´s hope they will last that long for me too... :)

We have both, along with a stand mixer. The space they take up is a pain.
Add a food processor, waffle maker, rice cooker and cast iron pans to that list, too. Even the spices are starting to take over!

I was debating between an air fryer and an Instant Pot. Instant pot won since it seems more versatile.

41uC2bus9jL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

Now to find some room on my counters for the thing. :lol:
Both are great tools for the kitchen if a bit bulky. Pressure cooked meat done right is primo. The Air fryer is real handy too, especially with chips or roasting veg. Pressure cooked Dim Sims/dumplings with a soy water mix then teaspoon of oil and into the airfryer, as good as any takeaway shop.

My father probably still has his when he climbed the Grossglockner (as first Belgian to reach the top)
That's awesome! Been several times to the Grossglockner, its just a 2 hours drive away, although never climbed to the very top. (Climbed several summits around it though) The whole region there is magical. Give your father a mountaineer-hat-tip from me. ;)

Looks like the hat Freddy Krueger wears.

Well, hes got style, you got to give him that!

Bought this set, apparently these work extremely well for hair fall.

View attachment 845966
That is a coincidence. I have used Argan oil for my skin for a while? Treated my father's dry skin on his lower legs and his skin started to get better.

A Logitech button box, for using on the sim rig. Great alternative to all that pricey simracing button boxes out there. View attachment 846168
80€ used, on amazon.
I didn't know Logitech had this.

That is a coincidence. I have used Argan oil for my skin for a while? Treated my father's dry skin on his lower legs and his skin started to get better.

I didn't know Logitech had this.

It is little bit confusing with names because logitech have buyed saitek, so the old saitek stuff now be called logitech g

This button box is called: Logitech G Farm Sim Vehicle Side Panel:)
I buyed a used bundle(80€) with steering wheel,pedals & this button box.Because it was cheaper than the side panel standalone. The pedals are funny! I was smiling all the time about the wheel and the pedals while trying for function. I did put them with the delivery carton into the garbage container^^ The button box itself is pretty cool, 27 buttons and a small analog joystick, awesome for that price!

:D :cheers:

Last edited:

Yes! Argan oil is amazing when used right. I mix a few drops with my night moisturizer and it does wonders for my skin. I love organic coconut oil as well, works like magic.

Back