Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,320 comments
What model? Looks very similar to mine, use DVI-D hdmi looks so washed out. It's a really nice set and I'm glad I got it, think it was £270ish 9 months ago.
Got a 8 gig micro SD for my phone and
Bialetti_Moka_Pot.jpg
sadly I need to return the pot as it's too big.

What model? Looks very similar to mine, use DVI-D hdmi looks so washed out. It's a really nice set and I'm glad I got it, think it was £270ish 9 months ago.

LG M2780D-PU Monitor.

I was looking for anything decent for £300 or under that was between 24" and 32", although 32" was a little too big for my needs (my room doesn't need a TV that large). The 27" LG was exactly what I was after really.

Yeah it's lovely to have two pages side by side makes doing assignments and other stuff so much easier. The piano finish is nice but I cleaned the base with a rough cloth (seemed okay at the time) which left little marks all over the base.

It's a good job I don't give a crap about 3D TVs. Honestly, it's a feature which I don't care about, like, at all.

I am, however, surprised to see that it's the same price as the non-3D TV.
They make the money back in selling the 3D glasses I guess.

[EDIT] For Xmas, for Bro and Father respectively.
The-Referees-[DVD].jpg

And
tigermanual0001.jpg

It's a good job I don't give a crap about 3D TVs. Honestly, it's a feature which I don't care about, like, at all.

I am, however, surprised to see that it's the same price as the non-3D TV.

Yeah, I was surprised when I saw the price of that one aswell. I was going to for another 27 inch tv without 3D for the same price. However even though I'm not going to use the 3D much since the 3D was effectively free then I bought it.

Evan nope the 3D glasses are the passive ones that you can get for a fiver, I just bought myself a pack of 5 of them for £20 from ebay and they work just as well as the ones that came with the tv.

Within-Temptation-Mother-Earth-414743.jpg

within-temptation-the-heart-of-everything.jpg

Russian-Circles-Empros.jpg

Expanding collection of both bands above, Empros being the latest album from Russian Circles. Including their first ever song with vocals.

And because it was only £8.99.

FNV_box_art_%28US%29.jpg

I rented it out, but didn't get very far. I think I may delete my save data and start a fresh.

I had some gift cards saved up and used them on Black Friday. Just got the last of these in.

imagezuy.jpg

And picked this up at the local grocery on the Christmas movies rack.
510WHV6775L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I now own every Christmas movie put out on special racks this time of year. I keep checking them but I have them all.

ExigeEvan;6331820one of the best days out we've had together was [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bovington_Tank_Museum"
Bovington Tank Museum[/URL].

I loved that place when I went as a kid. It was as good as Duckford (Hendon maybe?) air museum.

I paid for shipping on this:
2011-12-15_15-10-11_342.jpg

Video some guy made.
Set it up in the garage.

My parents have a fully stocked wet bar out there, and use it for parties at least once a month, and this seemed like it'd be a good addition to the monthly drunk fest. So my dad paid for the machine itself, and I paid shipping.

I loved that place when I went as a kid. It was as good as Duckford (Hendon maybe?) air museum.
Only Fleet Air Arm Museum Yeovilton trumps it. I was outside eating an ice-cream at lunch when this thunderous noise filled the air.

Just a Harrier GR7 doing a vertical take off. :drool:

Tasmanian Tiger ''essential'' backpack with MOLLE system.(6L)

7721343a.jpg

4x MOLLE, medium sized pouches to attach on the backpack (black)

MA2_008.jpg

Shoulder harness
12325.jpg

Magnumclassic boots
magnums.jpg

Blackhawk knee and elbow pads.
blackhawk-advanced-tactical-knee-pads-v.2-808300bk-389-p.jpg

Last edited:
Michael88
Tasmanian Tiger ''essential'' backpack with MOLLE system.(6L)

4x MOLLE, medium sized pouches to attach on the backpack (black)

Shoulder harness

Magnumclassic boots

Blackhawk knee and elbow pads.

Airsoft or paintball? Very nice btw

Neither! Its SHTF equipment which I also frequently use on my high alpine mountain hikes. :sly:
(Minus the knee pads of course) The shoulder harness is great to carry water bottles, I hate having to put the backpack down in order to get to the watter bottles.

It hasn't been a good day, but it became much better once I found and consumed some really good rum. I can justify it because I'm buying locally.

Michigan-Rum.jpg

I assume the other New Holland tipples were on top form then, Joey?

They were, I love New Holland's stuff so I figured I'd like their spirits. Their beer has always been top notch no matter which one I've tried. I remember tasting some of the spirits on the brewery tour I did last summer and liking it. They make a white rum I'm currently looking for.

Back