Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,315 comments
I'm an airsoft player and I'm slowly tarting up my replica L85A2 to a modern appearance and have just got a replica LLM-01 light/laser unit.

GGL85A2RIS1-1.jpg

imagejmq.jpg

A new low sodium cheese. While most just use less sodium, giving them a flavor that is a bit bland Heluvagood uses potassium chloride as a replacement, maintaining the sharpness of cheddar.

imagedsw.jpg

Atlas Shrugged Part 1 Rearden Steel blu-ray special edition. And if anyone checks it out on DVD/BD you can see my daughter and I at 11:13 into the "I Am Galt" bonus feature.

Christmas presents for everyone in my immediate family:

Mom: Box of 9mm ammo.
Dad: Box of .223 ammo.
Brother: Box of .22 ammo.
Myself: Lifetime Premium.

Blade-less trainer butterfly knife.
21qaOzdxU%2BL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

'Cuz I wanna be like Hit Girl!!!:dopey:

No, it's because I was bored and had $10 left to blow on an old Amazon gift card I just found in the center console of my car. Would have gone for a bladed one, but seeing as I've never even held one I figured it was safer to practice with this before I get something that could do damage when I inevitably hit myself with it.

Yep, because mur'cans wouldn't be mur'cans unless it was legal to sell a Ten dollar piece of crap to TRAIN PEOPLE to use a Ten dollar piece of crap for killing other humans.. yep, most powerful nation in the world too.?! Great Stuff. Happy Christmas....

Yes, so that I can change the rim depending on the game I'm playing.

To be fair: it might look very expensive but it's still moderate. 400€ for the T500 & 135€ for the Ferrari rim. Still had a 100€ voucher so those 2 parts cost 435€. That's less than most retailers charge for the T500 base alone. 250€ for the seat and 32€ for the slider.

Just need to figure out how to best place a McLaren or "Senna S" logo on the Ferrari rim, maybe print a sticker or something alike.

Watt2159: great game, remember playing it back then...when I was a lad. :P

Last edited:
I just bought interstate '76 for my laptop, if anyone remembers, or has even heard of that game, its pretty much the spiritual predecessor to vigilante 8, and if you don't know what vigilante 8, its pretty much twisted metal set in the 70's, with realistic physics, and if you don't know what twisted metal is................ Google it.

I just bought interstate '76 for my laptop, if anyone remembers, or has even heard of that game, its pretty much the spiritual predecessor to vigilante 8, and if you don't know what vigilante 8, its pretty much twisted metal set in the 70's, with realistic physics, and if you don't know what twisted metal is................ Google it.

I wasted so much of my life playing interstate '76. Loved it. 👍

Back