Show off your paints!

I made the Le Mans 1993 Winner Livery for the XJ220

Car Jaguar XJ220
Livery - Le Mans 1993
User - gladbecker82
GetPhoto.ashx

@gladbecker82 any chance you could update your Gran Turismo Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car livery to have a black spoiler? The proper one from the GT games has a black spoiler. :)

I had no Idea how to update a currently public design so I uploaded a new File called

"Gran Turismo UPD"

It has the black wing now. Thanks for pointing me at the flaw 👍

Recreated a BPR/Super GT livery of JJ Lehto and Yannick Dalmas Toyota Supra. Yes I know it's not THE car but it was the best option.

Car - 1998 Toyota Supra RZ
Livery - BPR Super GT
User - gladbecker82

p.s. the front lip had been updated since the screen shot to include a red strip on the lower front lip of the car. Enjoy

Recreated a BPR/Super GT livery of JJ Lehto and Yannick Dalmas Toyota Supra. Yes I know it's not THE car but it was the best option.

Car - 1998 Toyota Supra RZ
Livery - BPR Super GT
User - gladbecker82

p.s. the front lip had been updated since the screen shot to include a red strip on the lower front lip of the car. Enjoy

You simply can't beat a Marlboro livery imo. Looks good on any car :cool:

You simply can't beat a Marlboro livery imo. Looks good on any car :cool:

I'm actually not a huge fan of the Red Bull/Gulf/Martini/Marlboro Liveries but I watched some old BPR Series Videos on YouTube and saw that car and thought I can make an exception:D

Wow, gorgeous paintings you all did on your cars..... I myself don't have Forza Motorsport but having seen all of this might give me the impetus to buy it, this looks a lot of fun to work with :P

(P.S. When this thread popped up to the "recent post" section on the right caught my eye I was about to misread the thread title as "Show off your panties!". :D )

Last edited:
Back