To start off my first paint on FM6 on the #9 Merc V8 Supercar

merc front.jpeg

merc back.jpeg

Available for download from the sharefront GT: hillcrest34

Last edited:
VXR
Nice work on the Martini E.

I'm really thrilled you can import full live

It is really eye catching and well done but the "Martini" logo text is off.
Sorry for nit picking but with paints I like precision in the detail...

Last edited:
Just a couple of club racer style liveries, although the Audi is a bit of an 'art car' on a budget with its galvanized steel wrap underneath the graphics.

21486888705_21525e64e4_z.jpg
21486887965_aebcaf261f_z.jpg
21460650346_3218c74e79_z.jpg
21475827352_25b3236170_z.jpg

These cars are from a couple of the intro series. Once I get into the race car series, I'll try to give them more professional, motorsport liveries.

It is really eye catching and well done but the "Martini" logo text is off.
Sorry for nit picking but with paints I like precision in the detail...

Don't worry I get it haha

I totally forgot it was off, I only ever used it as small logo in FM5 and forgot that I cut corners on it haha

Don't worry I get it haha

I totally forgot it was off, I only ever used it as small logo in FM5 and forgot that I cut corners on it haha

Appreciate you taking my comment in the right way, really liked what you done...
Bound to be paints of the logo you can use though and easily replace?

VXR
Just a couple of club racer style liveries, although the Audi is a bit of an 'art car' on a budget with its galvanized steel wrap underneath the graphics.
View attachment 447594

I really like the one on that Astra. Simple but really nice, and I'm a sucker for liveries that mix chrome with gloss or matte.

Appreciate you taking my comment in the right way, really liked what you done...
Bound to be paints of the logo you can use though and easily replace?

I'll probably re do it at some point, the problem is finding the time in between work and uni. 95% of it is made from imported vinyls haha, the only thing not imported was the AMG logo. Main reason I put it up is I wanted to get more involved in the painting and design side of forza, I've always been ok at it but mainly kept things for personal use. these days most of my racing is just on PC sims but this is a way for me to remain involved in the Forza community

how do you import paint jobs from horizon 2? I have a few i really dont want to have to remake.

That was a really surprising, nicely done addition to the game. I was expecting to import logos, but never full paints.

The only one that didn't seem to work was my Evo 6 Tommi, but I might have created a white version after the red and saved over it for all I know. It's easily rectified, anyhow.

Last edited:
VXR
That was a really surprising, nicely done addition to the game. I map expecting to import logos, but never full paints.

The only one that didn't seem to work was my Evo 6 Tommi, but I might have created a white version after the red and saved over it for all I know. It's easily rectified, anyhow.

If you have certain manufacturer vinyls or a lower case a vinyl it won't import over

Hopefully that can be patched? The Evo 6 had the Mitsubishi manufacturer logo on the rear wing, maybe that sent it a bit off?

I've been so enjoying buying cars and adding "community paints".
Sometimes I spend ages just going through them.

Anybody have any favorite creators for replica liveries they'd care to share? I've been out of the Forza loop since 4 and pretty much the only liveries I run, when I do run them, are replicas. Only thing is I'm unreasonably pedantic about logos and fonts and all that. Unless they took the effort to use vinyls to make custom typefaces instead of falling back on Arial, I don't really care. Kind of unfair I know, but I demand perfection! :mad:

Anybody have any favorite creators for replica liveries they'd care to share? I've been out of the Forza loop since 4 and pretty much the only liveries I run, when I do run them, are replicas. Only thing is I'm unreasonably pedantic about logos and fonts and all that. Unless they took the effort to use vinyls to make custom typefaces instead of falling back on Arial, I don't really care. Kind of unfair I know, but I demand perfection! :mad:

I'm the exact same way, and would rather run a car without a livery than to run one that uses the default fonts incorrectly.

I'll post my findings in here when I can. I've got a few more GT1-inspired liveries to go, since the car selection is a little thin for these sorts of things. Might have to move up to GT2 soon!

PTG Ace Ventura had some great ones and the first one I look for each time.

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/t...--Ace-s-Paint--Cassani-Uher-ProCar-Pg--2.aspx

My first big paint I did is the classic Martini livery for the Alfa 155. I'll be the first to admit it's not perfect, but I am proud of it and it's gotten something like 40 downloads since I uploaded it yesterday.

zXsAwGh.jpg

GBvi0pt.jpg

My GT is DT770. I've got quite a few more paints up so feel free download them if you like them. A few are replicas (Hertz GT350, Speedhunters FRS - another I'm particularly proud of) and some original ones as well.

Back