Show us your ride(s)!

• Thread starter GT_Saint
  • 798 comments
And the DirtyBird is complete, I am quite pleased.
Need%20for%20Speedtrade_20160502145428.jpg
I read Hankook wrong.

I'm not sure I'm aware of what that even is.

Not even sure myself IRL, but I've seen it on a lot of NFS cars. I just assumed it was a play on words - Where I come from 'wang' is slang for your 🤬, but is also a pronunciation pun for 'wing,' as in your rear spoiler. ;)

Maybe someone else who knows can clarify if I have that wrong.

Okay, despite the limited playing time I've had, I did finally complete one car... meaning, it is to my satisfaction and I'm going to stop tinkering with it. Yesterday I gave you my 240SX from Prostreet, today I present the final version of my 180SX in NFS'15:

Grey10.jpg
GREY11.jpg
GREY12.jpg
GREY13.jpg
GREY14.jpg
GREY15.jpg
GREY16.jpg

Not much different than the pictures I shared a few pages back, but applied some suggestions to shrink some of the logos a bit and makes some other tweaks. Hope you guys like it; if not, too bad, because I do! LOL

View attachment 543080 View attachment 543081 View attachment 543082

This is my 240SX nicknamed Cerberus. Sorry guys, I know this isn't from the new NFS, but I've been too busy to work on cars in the new game. Figured I'd share these screenshots with the world instead of collecting dust in a folder on my PC ;)
Can I replicate that 240sx on NFS 15 with a few changes done due to wrap editor limitations? Trust me i'll try to make it stay true to the original as possible.

Not even sure myself IRL, but I've seen it on a lot of NFS cars. I just assumed it was a play on words - Where I come from 'wang' is slang for your 🤬, but is also a pronunciation pun for 'wing,' as in your rear spoiler. ;)

Maybe someone else who knows can clarify if I have that wrong.
It just a term meaning big spoilers. It applies to any racing game that has customizable spoilers. Even GT6 and GTA5 has big wangs.

Can I replicate that 240sx on NFS 15 with a few changes done due to wrap editor limitations? Trust me i'll try to make it stay true to the original as possible.

Of course man, have at it! Imitation is flattery right? But please post pictures when you're done as I'd like to enjoy your work too! :cheers:

It just a term meaning big spoilers. It applies to any racing game that has customizable spoilers. Even GT6 and GTA5 has big wangs.

:lol: I just can't stop laughing at the innuendos... again, maybe it's just in my area, but it's just too perfect... "Big Wang" LOLOL

"My car has a big wang." LOL

"You can only be part of this gang if you have a big wang!" LOLOL

Of course man, have at it! Imitation is flattery right? But please post pictures when you're done as I'd like to enjoy your work too! :cheers:

:lol: I just can't stop laughing at the innuendos... again, maybe it's just in my area, but it's just too perfect... "Big Wang" LOLOL

"My car has a big wang." LOL

"You can only be part of this gang if you have a big wang!" LOLOL
It's true actually. If you have a big gapping spoiler/wing, then you're part of the big wang gang.

I don't see why people fell in love with big spoilers all of a sudden. Besides the NFS wings are already big wangs.

It's true actually. If you have a big gapping spoiler/wing, then you're part of the big wang gang.

I don't see why people fell in love with big spoilers all of a sudden. Besides the NFS wings are already big wangs.

I guess it's like any other trend, it catches on for a while then goes back out of style. Big wings were all the rage a few years ago, then lip spoilers and duck tails took over. Now big wings are coming back. Personally I don't prefer one style over the other - it all just depends on what I think looks best on that particular car.

Here is my Seat Leon Cupra from Prostreet. Tried to go for a taxi-esque look with a Spain-looking design on the back end. I feel it is a very European design on a European car.

nfsProStreet006_small.jpg
nfsProStreet007_small.jpg
nfsProStreet011_small.jpg

I'm adding another submission today since tomorrow is the big move and I don't know how soon I'll have my PC set up again. This is my Subaru WRX STI from Prostreet:

nfsProStreet014_small.jpg
nfsProStreet016_small.jpg
nfsProStreet018_small.jpg
nfsProStreet020_small.jpg
nfsProStreet021_small.jpg
nfsProStreet022_small.jpg

It's amazing what you can accomplish in Prostreet even with only a 20 layer limit on wraps, you just have to be judicious. There are a few imperfections I could've cleaned up but most of my cars reach the wrap limit.

Are we bringing prostreet back

Well, as I mentioned in a previous post, I am unable to play much in the new game due to life circumstances, so figured I might as well share my cars from Prostreet. I mean, I've never posted these here before, so figured some people might enjoy them.

While I'm still working on @CleanCut's ride, it's worth pointing out that I've been having issues lately with my DS4 specifically the left analog stick where after pressing down on the left analog will cause random movement. While this problem did occurred while I was working on the Rapidmon R32, it seems to be happening more frequently starting with @CleanCut's 240sx.

Well it looks like a hard drive swap isn't the only concern I have right now. Though I should focus more on my console's health rather than getting a new controller because my console is starting to show signs of a hard drive failure despite the fact that I've only had my PS4 for like a year now. 💡

Toyota Supra with GTSport FT-1 GT3 wrap.
image.png

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Spent 4 hours working on this wrap. Wrap inspired by the FT-1 GT3 featured in the upcoming Gran Turismo Sport game.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    54.2 KB · Views: 13
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    46.8 KB · Views: 13
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    48.3 KB · Views: 13
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg