Show us your ride(s)!

• Thread starter GT_Saint
  • 798 comments
VXR
The dedication to achieve that within this editor is to be admired. Wow.
IKR! I was gobsmacked when I first came across it! The level of complexity is insane for something created in the NFS editor. I hope they add a search function in the next update so I can check up on all his other wraps.

@The R!CE Guy According to the given information from Ghost there will be a search function for shared wraps in the todays update.

And......I love your NFS pictures! :drool: The clarity and sharpness is amazing. Do you still edit in Lightroom first and then in Photoshop? Because I have my troubles with the relative "low res" images the game provides.

@The R!CE Guy According to the given information from Ghost there will be a search function for shared wraps in the todays update.

And......I love your NFS pictures! :drool: The clarity and sharpness is amazing. Do you still edit in Lightroom first and then in Photoshop? Because I have my troubles with the relative "low res" images the game provides.
Sweet as and thanks man! :cheers: Yeah, I use Lightroom first for the "clarity" slider which I set between 30% - 70% depending on the image. (I shoot without the in-game D.O.F because it's ugly and I get much better results if I add my own in via Photoshop).

Once I export it to PS, I crop out the car with the pen tool and paste it onto a separate layer. I duplicate the background layer, then use the same selection I did for the car to fill that area with "content aware" (which prevents any ghosting from occurring around the car, for when I add the Field blur to the image).

I set the Field blur to anywhere between 6px - 12px, then mask away the ground area beneath and around the car using a soft black brush. This way you get a nice soft background while the car remains crisp. Then I touch up some jaggies with the lasso tool, and clean up some noticeable gradient banding.

Last edited:
Sweet as and thanks man! :cheers: Yeah, I use Lightroom first for the "clarity" slider which I set between 30% - 70% depending on the image. (I shoot without the in-game D.O.F because it's ugly and I get much better results if I add my own in via Photoshop).

Once I export it to PS, I crop out the car with the pen tool and paste it onto a separate layer. I duplicate the background layer, then use the same selection I did for the car to fill that area with "content aware" (which prevents any ghosting from occurring around the car, for when I add the Field blur to the image).

I set the Field blur to anywhere between 6px - 12px, then mask away the ground area beneath and around the car using a soft black brush. This way you get a nice soft background while the car remains crisp. Then I touch up some jaggies with the lasso tool, and clean up some noticeable gradient banding.

Thanks for the little tutorial. I use the smart sharpen filter, but then you get even more jaggies and banding. I will try your method for sure. :cheers::cheers:

WIP. Currently very far off!
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm working on a sweet wrap for my Supra. Haven't spent a lot of time on it and I've been working on the wrap since the start of March. Also I'm planning on updating my R32's wrap if I can.

I think you guys should look forward to the Supra wrap though. It's looking pretty promising.

^^^ That is just AWESOME. Good job! Sometimes less is more, and more is more (meaning I like that the wrap is simple, and you have included the original panels like bumpers and fenders)

Still waiting for my update to download- I have a slow internet connection :guilty: I will post some pics up later- Great shots all ^^^^👍:gtpflag:

^^^ That is just AWESOME. Good job! Sometimes less is more, and more is more (meaning I like that the wrap is simple, and you have included the original panels like bumpers and fenders)

Cheers buddy, I like my cars like I like my women, Clean and simple lol

There's some room for improvement for the Supra and it does have a really good idea for a beautiful wrap but this will do for now. I would like to call my latest creation, the Half-Moon Supra.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Nice hood though.
image.jpeg

Witness me, bloodbag!

Okay, I know my hot rod would look extremely out of place in the Mad Max universe... But I couldn't resist the chance to fit such a plate. Really loving the customization options for the Ford, I'll likely build another one anyways.

Another good thing that came with this update is the extra garage space. Which meant that suddenly I was able to splurge my hard-earned cash into a Scion FR-S. I always wanted to build a car with the Varis ARISING bodykit, and here it is.

I've seen so many amazing cars here. I love the amount of talent shown here. I'm not as talented as most of you, but I hope you like my creations. I created all the wraps myself (sorry for potato cam).

In the order they were added into the garage:

"Catalyst" My starter car and Outlaw car, the Mustang Foxbody, has a wrap inspired by Mirror's Edge, being a simple wrap in red and white. This isn't even noticable... until you look in the back window. (You might not get it even then) It's slightly crap, but it's also my first wrap in this game.
IMG_20160306_190743.jpg

IMG_20160306_190800.jpg
"Kings" A simple but elegant wrap for my Crew car, the Volvo. When I was nine, I must've played 30 hours at least in NFS Carbon, so there was nostalgia involved.
IMG_20160306_190547.jpg

"Burner" Rockstar, Red Bull, and Monster have race cars, so why shouldn't Burn? That's the basis for my Style car's wrap. Matte black with flames and blue tribal logos, along with the Burn name, of course. Also yes, I'm suscribed to the pleb.
IMG_20160306_190626.jpg

IMG_20160306_190641.jpg
"Split Sides" An artistic wrap for my Build car, the Mclaren 570S, it's a stylish and symetriccal wrap with a twist: one half of the car is red and black, but the other is white and green!
IMG_20160306_190501.jpg

IMG_20160306_190520.jpg
"#4 Go Pro" My Speed car, the M3 GTR, has a race livery, obviously. A nice contrast between satin blue and chrome silver, with a little something in the number box!
IMG_20160306_190418.jpg

"Mafia Rat" The 32 Ford, turned into your typical rat rod. There's an interesting backstory though: before rotting in a junkyard, it belonged to a mafia boss in the 30's... who got removed from the equation.
IMG_20160306_190659.jpg

All wraps are shared, if you want them. My username is digitdan7.

Arguably my favorite car in this game. and 1/3 of the BLACK SAMURAI'S team.

BLACK WIND
Need for Speed™_20160305220158.jpg

Garage full of Shutokou Battle Series inspired cars!

Need for Speed™_20160306010717.jpg

1/3 of the team BLACK SAMURAI'S is Nagoya's historic king, THE KNIGHT

Need for Speed™_20160306012211.jpg

I have a lot of other ones I'll work on getting the screenshots of them later on.

Just finished. What do you all think ?

I've here set for drift and she's a tricky little thing. Something tells me she doesn't like to be encourafed but haven't found her sweet spot.
That colour...:drool:

Back