Show Your Drift Cars

• Thread starter Roors
  • 9,360 comments
Just 1 thing about GTA 5:

As long as not been proven that GTA 5 is highly decent for drifting (no matter how long will take to the people dig into diferent cars and upgrades configs), this game do not exists for me. I´m saving cash for GT6 instead, cose i don´t know what will be to GT5 after GT6 be released, specialy about the community and if the online gameplay will still be accessible or not.

But no worries and no rushes... same as there is no online mode avaliable for GTA 5 yet, and probably there will be issues at the start, same probably will happen to GT6 after lunch. Specialy GT6, where fix updates are part of the history of his precessor.

Oh, and for those who whine about not have free roam on GT6... just remember:
FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE TRACKS, with generator BS. Next year you guys will be competing on who will build the best Ebisu replica.

;)

Dogs, deers, planes, boats, bikes, aliens, buying stocks, making your own crew, barber shop, buying properties, I can go further lol. You are missing out man.

Me, Hako and Nutta

Tapping Islide's AE86
733808_4750330135468_644647301_n.jpg

I don't understand what you're talking about........ and besides, I don't think people playing GTAV would focus on drifting, and/or racing since it isn't even marketed as a racing game

My point, is that without a decent, complex and unpredictble aset of handling and physics, the game will be thumbed down and easily forgotten. The only thing that milked GTA IV for so many years was the hability of mod the game for drifting / stunts in a free roam city, not everything else. And now the GTA V is (as far as i saw) simplified for those who complained about the GTA IV "realistic" handling, what is disapointing. And for worse, you need to insert a cheat code to unlock the slipering mode (i hate games what divide phisics for drift and grip). Everything should come via tunning and upgrades, not this silliness.

And then GTA is not a game for drifting? For me and milions that milked GTA IV for years, it is. And if i tell you that GT5 is not a game focoused on drifting, but is a masterpiece for any enthusiast who plays this game only for and by the drifting?

Dogs, deers, planes, boats, bikes, aliens, buying stocks, making your own crew, barber shop, buying properties, I can go further lol. You are missing out man.

I know myself, and i also know that (same as GT5) i would play GTA V only multiplayer and for drifting / cruising / stunts purposes.

The world doesn't revolve around drifting... nor is this the GTA V thread.

For me it does. And as long as people was discussing about GTA V here, i felt myself open to give my $ 0,02. But thats enough, lets go back for what really maters: Gran Dorifito.

LazyLiquid, I'm sure there will be people who mod to drift when the PC version comes out, but that's OBVIOUSLY not what the game is about.

Even you know the main focus of that game is criminal activities, it's not a car game.

It's by far the best GTA game with the most content and most stunning open-world I've ever seen.

People will be playing that game for years, there's a reason it's going to break records.

It's not a drifting game, that's what GT is for. The majority of GTA fans aren't even into drifting.

It will last longer than GT5 did in terms of popularity, I can promise you that.

👍👍👍

LazyLiquid, I'm sure there will be people who mod to drift when the PC version comes out, but that's OBVIOUSLY not what the game is about.

Even you know the main focus of that game is criminal activities, it's not a car game.

It's by far the best GTA game with the most content and most stunning open-world I've ever seen.

People will be playing that game for years, there's a reason it's going to break records.

It's not a drifting game, that's what GT is for. The majority of GTA fans aren't even into drifting.

It will last longer than GT5 did in terms of popularity, I can promise you that.

If you absolutely must drift in GTA V use the Futo, upgraded it then activate the code called "sliding cars" find the button order online.

Just 1 thing about GTA 5: As long as not been proven that GTA 5 is highly decent for drifting (no matter how long will take to the people dig into diferent cars and upgrades configs), this game do not exists for me. I´m saving cash for GT6 instead, cose i don´t know what will be to GT5 after GT6 be released, specialy about the community and if the online gameplay will still be accessible or not. But no worries and no rushes... same as there is no online mode avaliable for GTA 5 yet, and probably there will be issues at the start, same probably will happen to GT6 after lunch. Specialy GT6, where fix updates are part of the history of his precessor. Oh, and for those who whine about not have free roam on GT6... just remember: FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE TRACKS, without generator BS. Next year you guys will be competing on who will build the best Ebisu replica. ;)

You are hilarious JAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJA

Lock2Lock
You know, I don't even bring myself to ask anymore. Not even worth it.

This is true.

Now I see why the other racing sub-forums call the drifting section "the laughing stock of gtplanet"

What if i tell that Gran Turismo is not focoused on Drifting, yet still providing the best experience for drifting that a home gamming system can provide? What if i tell you that what makes GTA 4 far superior and everlasting than other "free roam criminal" games that came after was the more complex and umpredictble driving situations instead the criminal activities? Yep, there are a lot of mod envolved, but there is no mod that can save a lame physics and driving engine. I´m not saying that GTA5 driving engine is useless, but i really dislike to see games that do serious stepbacks like this. Same as TDU > TDU2, Grid > Grid 2, MCD3 > MCLA...

Anyways, look for my last answer and you will figure the big picture.

You are hilarious JAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJA

Sorry, i can not respect someone who laughs "JAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJA".

As people disconsidered my last answer (pointing why i said that all, and saying that i was done of this conversation), this is my final answer. No more quotes from now.

What if i bla blaa bla bla bla blaa bla bla bla blaa bla bla bla blaa bla bla bla blaa bla bla bla blaa bla bla bla blaa bla bla bla blaa bla bla bla blaa bla bla bla blaa bla bla bla blaa bla bla bla blaa bla bla bla blaa bla bla bla blaa bla bla bla blaa bla bla bla blaa bla bla bla blaa bla bla bla blaa bla bla bla blaa bla bla bla blaa bla bla bla blaa bla bla bla blaa bla bla bla blaa bla bla bla blaa bla bla bla blaa bla bla > MCLA...

Anyways, look for my last answer and you will figure the big picture.

400_300_Howie_headshot_.jpg

Basically said he doesn't respect Spanish people. Damn that's a shame, what did we do to you?

That's like me saying I can't respect you because you say "lol"

Anyways I should be posting a pic soon. It's been a while.

Basically said he doesn't respect Spanish people. Damn that's a shame, what did we do to you?

That's like me saying I can't respect you because you say "lol"

Anyways I should be posting a pic soon. It's been a while.

"Spanish"?...

What the...

By the way, you should read the TOS once, then realize that you can´t go "lol", "jajajaja", "kkkkkk", "lmao", "lfmao", or post internet meme images here to answer something.

GTP is not the same anymore, definitly...

Back