Show Your Drift Cars

• Thread starter Roors
  • 9,360 comments
9761042053_c36d040929_b.jpg

9760757971_9aab5e1d39_b.jpg

9760759221_31fb479b63_b.jpg

Been awhile since I posted... I see GTP still has "critics" running wild.

Few projects I've been working on... All RWD of course.

This last one is for Team Krash... A lesson in angle.

Stay tuned...

These words sound sad. Like something great (Ok, GT5 was s:censored:t) has come to an end. But now we will be starting something new and amazing.

Indeed, if I had one regret it would be that I never got to drive with all of the wonderful people here.

However with GTA V arriving in just a few short hours I'm afraid there's really not much of a chance of me returning to GT5.

I do truly look forward to driving with you all in GT6!

Indeed, if I had one regret it would be that I never got to drive with all of the wonderful people here.

However with GTA V arriving in just a few short hours I'm afraid there's really not much of a chance of me returning to GT5.

Basically, the only things that will pull me back to GT5 is drifting and real cars. After that, there's nothing. If GT wanted to be the real driving simulator, it would let us be able to free roam like GTA. :grumpy:

GT5 will become something like that old relative that you don't really want to see but you occasionally see then anyway just to be polite, haha.

I think from tomorrow I'll only touch GT5 once a fortnight, maybe twice. If it wasn't for the great friends I have on GT5 it would be on my shelf gathering dust for eternity from tomorrow.

Farewell GT5!

This last one is for Team Krash... A lesson in angle.
paaleeeeze.. that's one of the easiest spots to do that.

Ugh I must be one of the few people who don't care about GTA :yuck: All I would do in that game is ride the mountain bike off cliffs to see how high I could before crashing.

My Chris Ward S14

Just 1 thing about GTA 5:

As long as not been proven that GTA 5 is highly decent for drifting (no matter how long will take to the people dig into diferent cars and upgrades configs), this game do not exists for me. I´m saving cash for GT6 instead, cose i don´t know what will be to GT5 after GT6 be released, specialy about the community and if the online gameplay will still be accessible or not.

But no worries and no rushes... same as there is no online mode avaliable for GTA 5 yet, and probably there will be issues at the start, same probably will happen to GT6 after lunch. Specialy GT6, where fix updates are part of the history of his precessor.

Oh, and for those who whine about not have free roam on GT6... just remember:
FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE TRACKS, without generator BS. Next year you guys will be competing on who will build the best Ebisu replica.

;)

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back