Show Your Drift Cars

• Thread starter Roors
  • 9,360 comments
Roors94
PXL Roors
This is the thread to post pictures of your Gran Turismo 5 drift cars or a car that your building.

Just make sure to stay on topic and please dont post giant pictures :)

Last edited:
My 300ZX im working on :)

1113092654_RFiHa-L.jpg

1113093041_AvLbt-XL.jpg

Wondered how long it would take for someone from FM.net to make one of these, although i don't know the fate ofit cause there is the drift gallery in photomode. Hopefully it stays though :) Oh yea, you should make the max. image size 640x360 so there isn't huge images everywhere.

5214389021_d1a87d4693_z.jpg

Don't you upload to Flickr? You can grab different image sizes from there

5210063438_2da2e239c8_z.jpg

You should use Flickr, it's alot better and it doesn't reduce your image quality:tup:

You should use Flickr, it's alot better and it doesn't reduce your image quality:tup:

Im sure there was this chat on FM.net and found out that photo bucket at flicker had similar results but i could be wrong

SuzukaCircuit.jpg

My lovely S15. :) I can do some extreme drifting angles with it. Too bad I ****ed up my previous setup by installing a new part after tuning it to perfection (well, almost). :grumpy:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

just a few of the drift cars ive built so far, still need to grab some photos of my 86.
anyone know how to get into photomode from a multiplayer game? i'd love to try and get some tandem shots.

Tsukuba%20Circuit.jpg

N%C3%BCrburgring%20Nordschleife.jpg

Bern%20-%20Market%20Street.jpg

you have to start the race then do your tandems in the rac when it finishes go to race results int he lobby then its the middle button to save it then you access in your MYGT section like normal

RedBullHangar-7.jpg

How do you upload in game screens? :(

I drove my drifter almost on the side. Though I do find it strange my drifter is a 700+ hp Ferrari 458 Italia, and everyone else has poor man cars (i mean just cheap money wise). Sure my Ferrari doesn't "fit" the scene that much, but damn the car works. But, not a huge fan of drifting in this game for some reason. It's fun for a little bit to kill some time though.

GTmode > Photo Album > Click on your picture > Export to XMB Photo Menu.
Then press the home button on the Controller and go to your photos then export it via usb/whatever.

And to your ferrari
Skill doesn't come with hp.:P

Back