Show Your Drift Cars

• Thread starter Cerebus
  • 2,431 comments
Some one please let me know if i posted this picture correctly, its my first time uploading a picture on the forums :).
Gemasolar.jpg

DAT chaser so hot doe! Gotta do a set with mine!!!
They sound even better in person!

The Aristo's (Lexus GS) are nice looking, but are quite heavy. Pretty spacious on the inside, but it felt like driving a bus when I drove on. I'm in Japan right now, and see both Aristo's and Chasers on a daily basis. I will always love the sound of those Chasers.

They sound even better in person!

The Aristo's (Lexus GS) are nice looking, but are quite heavy. Pretty spacious on the inside, but it felt like driving a bus when I drove on. I'm in Japan right now, and see both Aristo's and Chasers on a daily basis. I will always love the sound of those Chasers.
I own a GS 300 (US spec) and they weigh a few hundred pounds under 2 tons before you even get in it. If you're in Japan, then you mostly like got the GTE motor, which is even more heavier... even more than the 1UZ-3UZ V8s which are bigger than 4.0 and 4.3 liters. I'm use to driving sedans, so I can't really say it felt like driving bus until I drive into a more agile car, but it certainly drives better than the other cars I drove.

I own a GS 300 (US spec) and they weigh a few hundred pounds under 2 tons before you even get in it. If you're in Japan, then you mostly like got the GTE motor, which is even more heavier... even more than the 1UZ-3UZ V8s which are bigger than 4.0 and 4.3 liters. I'm use to driving sedans, so I can't really say it felt like driving bus until I drive into a more agile car, but it certainly drives better than the other cars I drove.
That makes perfect sense.

Sorry for not contributing drift pics to this thread. I just bought the game and is currently waiting for it to come to me.

Latest Posts

Back