Show Your Drift Cars

• Thread starter Cerebus
  • 2,431 comments
Hmm . . . Seasonal event . . . If I could remember when was the last time I did a seasonal event. Long time ago.

Oh well. Thank you either way.
Tetsu nooooooo :(. Seasonals are where all the good paint chips come from lol. Everything that was DLC paint in GT5 comes from the seasonls now. Same with the Matte paints, Silver/Gold chrome, and a few others.

Fool @Tetsu_X...

You get mad paints from seasonals, Y U NO?!

Tetsu nooooooo :(. Seasonals are where all the good paint chips come from lol. Everything that was DLC paint in GT5 comes from the seasonls now. Same with the Matte paints, Silver/Gold chrome, and a few others.

Whaaaaatts??!! 4reeaallll?!! I've been hiding under a rock then. :ouch:

Wow, hehehhe. Ight, thanks guys. I'll start doing 'em and see how it goes. 👍

I was away from seasonals for...well...since pretty much almost the begining of the game and that 20M glitch. Run out of cash this week. Half an hour later - after a deep breath, did 4 of those DT seasonal and that Sierra thing - 4M + and 5 or 6 new paint chips. Easy money and chips.

Ascari BACK.jpg

Latest addition to the family :) This little mazda can pull some mad angles as shown in photo n. 3, but is very nimble and easy to control. Doesn't have a lot of power, but it doesn't need it if you ask me, its lightness makes sure it can skid all across the track :lol:

Red Bull Ring - Tracciato corto.jpg
Red Bull Ring - Tracciato corto_4.jpg
Red Bull Ring - Tracciato corto_5.jpg
Red Bull Ring - Tracciato corto_10.jpg

Last edited:
Back