• 2,431 comments
Side by side :)
@S13vinny
Snapshot_20141031_224949.jpg
Vinny Getting Rekt.
Snapshot_20141031_225156.jpg
My R32 Hunting for speed:)
Snapshot_20141031_230341.jpg

Me and Vinny Finishing the day with some cruising :)
Snapshot_20141031_225728.jpg

Btw my R32 is a drift car soo this post, counts!:sly::gtpflag:

I'm new around here.. Actually.. I got gt6 2 days ago and I made my account just a sec ago. :embarrassed:

Anyways, I've seen a bunch of posts on this, before getting gt6 and i thought "Dam i wanna learn to drift when i get this"

So, here's my first set:

Suzuka Circuit East Course.jpg
Suzuka Circuit East Course_1.jpg

I just got the hang of drifting.. i saved up only enough to get a fully tuned 370z.

I know it seems like "wth this guy posts 2 photos then leaves" but i've been up a long time learning to keep a drift going, practicing nonstop :D I hope to get a bunch of cash then get some more cars to slide.

love the camera, testing out with it alot :D, peace

I'm new around here.. Actually.. I got gt6 2 days ago and I made my account just a sec ago. :embarrassed:

Anyways, I've seen a bunch of posts on this, before getting gt6 and i thought "Dam i wanna learn to drift when i get this"

So, here's my first set:

View attachment 248870 View attachment 248871

I just got the hang of drifting.. i saved up only enough to get a fully tuned 370z.

I know it seems like "wth this guy posts 2 photos then leaves" but i've been up a long time learning to keep a drift going, practicing nonstop :D I hope to get a bunch of cash then get some more cars to slide.

love the camera, testing out with it alot :D, peace

Welcome to GT6 and GTP!!

One quick tip for taking photos, try switching to "Panning Mode 3", and set the shutter speed as low as it goes (60). This will add a sense of motion to your photos, while still keeping the subject clear and in focus.

@Aqualoop amazing pictures. Also, I just noticed your psn. Did you join a room I was in? Might have been a very close name if not, but if it was you yell at me to tandem next time lol.

Have been re-tuning my Z4 suspension and brakes. Was having issues riding my brakes when in tandem, but think I solved the problem.

Some of those shots would look better if you turn the exposure up on them a 'bit. Nothing like having the sun glare at the right spot in a photo. Also, make sure that shutter speed is on 60 and panning on mode 3... Then show us what ya' got @MRDEVIL ;)

MMX
If y'all are still interested, I looked at what exactly I'm running.

RS200 wheels are Rays RE30 painted GT Chrome 009-N

Same color on the Jag wheels too.

That's my go to chrome, the other one I have is too bright.
Ok thanks. :cheers:

Back