Show Your Drift Cars

• Thread starter Cerebus
  • 2,431 comments
2000 TOM's X540 CHASER.jpg
2000 TOM's X540 CHASER (2).jpg

Hey Kings & Queens, How are we this morning, afternoon, evening? A lil edit not as easy as others make it, Keep it sideways !! Yours truly Q :gtpflag:

Grand Valley Speedway.jpg

Could I have a link to that track?
This track cant be downloaded as it is already in the game. (Polyphony never realeased it for use). U Need to mod the game files to unlock it. However only 2 ppl have it for online use. If u want to try it PM me ur psnid. I Will invite u as soon as im online

Last edited:
I like that one!

Here is mine :)

Nissan Silvia spec-R '02
- Paint: GT6 Metallic 022
- Removed: Rear wing
- Removed: Front bumber
- Chassis: from Nissan C-WEST RAZO SILVIA '01
- Rims: from High End Performance G37
- Custom: Suspension

I like that one!

Here is mine :)

Nissan Silvia spec-R '02
- Paint: GT6 Metallic 022
- Removed: Rear wing
- Removed: Front bumber
- Chassis: from Nissan C-WEST RAZO SILVIA '01
- Rims: from High End Performance G37
- Custom: Suspension
Nice nice ehehehe. I also like top Gear test track on gt6 ahhaahah

This track cant be downloaded as it is already in the game. (Polyphony never realeased it for use). U Need to mod the game files to unlock it. However only 2 ppl have it for online use. If u want to try it PM me ur psnid. I Will invite u as soon as im online
My psn ID is the same as my name.

No hate but "Iffy" as in you don't like >? &
The problem is I have painted most of my other drift cars black or red, or white, green, yellow ect ahahaha
Imo silver doesn't look good on FC3S RX-7s. It also depends on the shade. The colour you picked just isn't my cup of tea.

I'm gonna try to post my pictures this week. I have a ton of great S15 TC shots.

Hey Kings & Queen's, Q here again ahaha, In advance all the best for Christmas & 2017 :D (y) Thanks to Kye, Brad, Smash, Nick, For being part of this photo,

1 Kye Mead's 240sx, Brad Pittaway's 180sx, Q's 180sx, Smash's 180sx, Nick De Pauw's 180sx.jpg
2 S Chassis's 240sx.jpg
3 Crazy's 180sx.jpg
4 Q's 180sx.jpg
5 Smash's 180sx.jpg
6 Lil COD's 180sx.jpg

This is my most used drifter. And because I joined not so long ago here, I'd like to know how you guys get liveries and all those cool things like bumber removal to your cars

EDIT: Needed to edit because pic was bad quality

Attachments

• 5IhbFhaZrPWoffe5K5_0.jpg
    5IhbFhaZrPWoffe5K5_0.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 25
This is my most used drifter. And because I joined not so long ago here, I'd like to know how you guys get liveries and all those cool things like bumber removal to your cars

EDIT: Needed to edit because pic was bad quality

Photoshop and mods.

Hey Kings & Queens, How are we today/tonight ? Im sure you know whom I am but if you dont my name is Q, ahahah, A lil edit I done on my 2000 Tom's X540 CHASER !! :D (y), I would like to say a Mega Thanks to each an everyone of you for your likes, comments & conversations we have had, Kind regards Q
2000 TOM's X540 CHASER (Q-V1).jpg

Back