Show Your Drift Cars

• Thread starter Cerebus
  • 2,431 comments
Been a while since I've posted on GTP, but here's GT6 so here I am :)

Been running this beast for a lil while

11301187145_fa4bec7fce_o.jpg

11301235214_b8d6afb131_o.jpg

bqp0.jpg

6n5j.jpg

Hmm, for some reason my pics keep on looking like the car is standing still, even though it certanly isn't.. The first pic is at 8000 ms shutter speed :S
Lower the shutter speed, not make it higher.

wow that vid is crazy, have you set up your car and messed with the tunning to be able to slide so smooth and keep drifts? i know its driver skill aswell but just want to know if you need to tune your cars if you want to drift with more ease
thanks Al
I've been tuning this car for a bit now. Its quite smooth on some tracks like autumn ring. So yeah you need to feel comfortable with your tunes.

Niceeee Pac! I made a Commodore yesterday, but I haven't really tested it out yet. Almost looks like that haha (not surprising since its white).

Haha. Looks much nicer than they did on GT5 and runs even better. You're going to love it. I wish they would add some more Holdens and a TVR Sagaris now lol.

Did it take you long to set your 240 up? as its taking me ages to tune it so its on point when drifting, I can drift my Volvo but I really have to go for it.

Absolutely no give in the suspension.
-3 front , -1 rear camber
0.5 toe out front , 0.0 toe rear.
I just shortened the gears,
mid-range turbo, everything else fully tuned. My diff is set at
5, 60, 60.
Also a little bit of N2O to keep it from bottoming out.

Once you find the sweet spot with weight transfer, it's one of the funniest cars to drift

Back