Show your painted spoilers!

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 61 comments
Should this be in the Photomode forum? I'll post mine shortly :)

Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 replica
Mid-Field Raceway.jpg

Pure Sports Racer Vs. W112 BHG
Gemasolar.jpg

Traitor Jackknife Vs. The Turbo Tastic
City of Arts and Sciences - Night_1.jpg

Last edited:
I have very few of them, like the Elise or other cars that can oversteer a lot, I already painted them and looks quite good.
And you dont want to put spoilers to cars that understeer.

I've noticed that in order to paint the rear wing on many of my older cars (purchase date), I had to go back into Tuning & Maintenance > Custom Parts > Aero Parts and then purchase a wing from Custom Rear Wing. I couldn't paint the Generic Wings that were installed thru Rear Wing. You must install a wing via Custom Rear Wing.

There's still a lot of cars with a custom wing that the game doesn't allow me to paint :( but here's a pic of my Merc :D
image.jpg

I painted the wing to match the brakecalipers :) (doesn't show up too well, but they're the same vitamin c orange :))

I really liked the black & red BMW, @CostasDrifter, however, I'm not quite sold on the Yellowish brake calipers with the other two colors. I know a lot of custom street car paint jobs aim for those contrasting colors and I even have a few setups like that myself. Still, I'm wondering if a different color for those calipers would look nicer..?? Now, I do like the White & Yellow Lexus even with the red calipers. Eh, its just my stupid opinion. It doesn't mean jack... As they say, "Opinions are like butt-holes. Everybody's got one and they ALL stink!!" :lol:

I really liked the black & red BMW, @CostasDrifter, however, I'm not quite sold on the Yellowish brake calipers with the other two colors. I know a lot of custom street car paint jobs aim for those contrasting colors and I even have a few setups like that myself. Still, I'm wondering if a different color for those calipers would look nicer..?? Now, I do like the White & Yellow Lexus even with the red calipers. Eh, its just my stupid opinion. It doesn't mean jack... As they say, "Opinions are like butt-holes. Everybody's got one and they ALL stink!!" :lol:

I know what you mean and respect that of course. But when I take a shot of a car just want to can see and focus to all details who can paint, that's the reason I use completely different color in brake calipers in most of cars.

:)👍

This is a neat feature for sure but kinda useless to me as I don't usually put wings on my cars. Really enjoyed browsing through this thread though checking out everyone else's painted wings, great work guys. 👍

Hey that's where I can dump some credits, Outfits... On second thought, not really... It would have worked out better if you could paint different sections individually. But no.

Latest Posts

Back