Shut up already!Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Talentless
  • 71 comments
  • 2,674 views

Talentless

Yes, I am still alive.
Staff Emeritus
Messages
10,081
Messages
WFG9
Which "artists" do you wish would shut up and keep shut. You may include those you lean toward wanting to be quiet.
 
I'm with you there. Both because they seem whiny and because I don't like country music, not the modern stuff.
 
I agree with Rob.
 
Creed
Slipknot
Britney Spears
Justin Timberlake
Enrique Iglesias
New Found Glory
Metallica
Sum 41
Blink 182
Boxcar Racer
Mudvayne
Simple Plan
Jennifer Lopez
Ja Rule
Nelly
Ashanti
Linkin Park
Creed
Eminem
Usher
50 Cent
Creed
Papa Roach
Ludacris
Korn
Michael Jackson
Creed

I'll formulate the next nine-tenths of the list later.
 
Busta Rhymes
R. Kelly
Mariah Carey
Kid Rock
Jay-Z
Limp Bizkit [Already gone?]
Creed
Avril Lavigne
B2K
Christina Aguilera
Uncle Kracker
Michelle Branch
Counting Crows
Vanessa Carlton
John Mayer
Sean Paul
Creed

I know that is just breaking the tip of the iceberg.
 
I don't hate everyone like Klos; but there are few that should be burned w/ a flamethrower.:p Like:

Mariah Carey
Avril Lavigne
Michael Jackson
Enrique Iglesias
Justin Timberlake
Ashanti
Ricky Martin
Master P (does anyone care you ****ed 20 hoes in the ass last night?:rolleyes: )
Big Tymers (noone cares about 24" rims on your Escalade)
504 Boyz (same as above and Master P)
all country artists (new and old)
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Creed
Slipknot
Britney Spears
Justin Timberlake
Enrique Iglesias
New Found Glory
Metallica
Sum 41
Blink 182
Boxcar Racer
Mudvayne
Simple Plan
Jennifer Lopez
Ja Rule
Nelly
Ashanti
Linkin Park
Creed
Eminem
Usher
50 Cent
Creed
Papa Roach
Ludacris
Korn
Michael Jackson
Creed

Busta Rhymes
R. Kelly
Mariah Carey
Kid Rock
Jay-Z
Limp Bizkit [Already gone?]
Creed
Avril Lavigne
B2K
Christina Aguilera
Uncle Kracker
Michelle Branch
Counting Crows
Vanessa Carlton
John Mayer
Sean Paul
Creed



You forgot the worst one of all. The one i'd shut myself if i had the money and time needed to fly to Vegas. I have 3 years to do so...
 
I'm not quite sure, but Klos might not like Creed very much.

I feel your pain.
 
Originally posted by Talentless
I'm with you there. Both because they seem whiny and because I don't like country music, not the modern stuff.

The Dixie Chicks can actually play some really good bluegrass based traditional country. I was so inconvenienced by having to change my opinion of them.
 
I don't dislike every artist listed, but most are annoying. How did spears ever get big in music? oops i did it again is awful
 
All the TV bands. And all the boy bands that aren't TV bands.

I remember hearing "Making the Band" band "OT"'s first song and thinking "Why did they bother?"

Oh, and Marilyn Manson, Christina Aguilera (I don't care if that's not how you spell her name), and all the identikit mysogenistic rappers who have nothing to say except bragging about Benzes.
 
All the rappers and people who make fun of better quality rock bands from a long time.
 
Spears
Aguilera
Lavigne
Blink 2871283
Busted (those "year 3000" morons)
That little hispanic guy.
Slipknot
Korn
Ja Rule
Lopez
Nelly
Ludacris
Eminem
... All freakin' "new" rappers.
... All poor remixers.
Liberty X
Lisa Maffia
Madonna

Add this up to Klos' list...

I know that is just breaking the tip of the iceberg.
 
Justin FRIGGIN' Timberlake already
 
Klos is right,... the most annoying friggin voice in R&R has to be the Creed guy.

Michael Jackson
American Idols'
All 'boy' bands and/or previous members of
Gene Simons (KISS)
Ted Nuggent
Gangster Rappers
Kid Rock
Christina Agulara (though I like the slut part of her attitude)
Carson Daily (not a singer but close enough)


damn, there's just to many to name em all.........
 
action-smiley-025.gif
Shut up already !!!!
action-smiley-025.gif
fine be that way -
violent-smiley-026.gif
 
lol
I agree with everyone above, apart from Mettalica, i like them, i think they are a good band, but the rest should just SHUT UP.
 
Originally posted by Red Eye Racer
Gangster Rappers

I'm sure you mean "Gangsta" I doubt there are that many Gangster Rappers.


Ja Rule most def, should shut up though. I think he is the only artist to get boo'd during halftime at the superbowl? (and thats pretty bad considering the people who have performed at halftime)
 
Originally posted by epic
I'm sure you mean "Gangsta" I doubt there are that many Gangster Rappers.


Ja Rule most def, should shut up though. I think he is the only artist to get boo'd during halftime at the superbowl? (and thats pretty bad considering the people who have performed at halftime)

speaking of Rappers, what ever happen to the days that actual emotions were put into their music. . .

I know that it is out-played, but Tupac and Biggie were the two best at that.

I give Tupac the title though. . . You hear a man crying through music. . .
He helped through the thick and thin of times I went through when I was lsitening to rap a lot.
 
Originally posted by miata13B
speaking of Rappers, what ever happen to the days that actual emotions were put into their music. . .

I know that it is out-played, but Tupac and Biggie were the two best at that.

I give Tupac the title though. . . You hear a man crying through music. . .
He helped through the thick and thin of times I went through when I was lsitening to rap a lot.

There is a handful of those rappers out, but because they aren't talking about Hoes n Rims n Guns n Drugs no one knows about them.

Canibus, Esoteric, GZA, Ghostface Killah.. list goes on. Maybe if they were on MTV or the Radio people would start to realize what rap should really sound like. :banghead:
 
Originally posted by sn00pie
That little hispanic guy.

We arent talking about this are we?

Sn00pie 2002: Dude, he dies right there. And the 1 ft girl cries.
DougDeMuro: Why the **** are you trying to tell me about a video when I'm watching the video?
Sn00pie 2002: Because I know the video.

Classic.
 
Avril Lavigne
Good Charlotte
Simple Plan
Blink 182
Boxcar Racer
Ashanti
Ms. Dynamite
Creed
Justin Timberlake
All country artists except Garth Brooks
 
I almost forgot a few people::p

Mandy Moore
all the wimpy rock bands (Good Charlotte, Blink 182, etc.)
Christina Aguilera (go to Playboy instead:D )
 
Whats wrong with Korn?

I used to like them until they released "Issues", major crap, they should have stayed on "Follow the Leader". Jonathan's voice is getting worse and worse, and their bassist, he really sucks.

On the other hand, J-Lo should shut her tramp already, she is way too ugly and she doesnt sing.

Oh, and Limp Bizkit, he sings like a thirteen year old in the shower.
 
The only group of people mentioned in this entire thread that I wouldn't like to see pushed onto a garbage scow and dumped out at sea are the generic "old time country" musicians somebody mentioned above. All the rest of them can drown while fighting over the last bit of floating debris from the dump barge.

Here are a few more that I'll add to the list:

U2
Any bad punk-metal band who think that adding a scratch DJ makes them hip
Anyone with synchronized dancing as part of their "act"
Creed (it can't be repeated enough - and has anybody heard the Dave Grohl version of "Arms Wide Open" where he totally rips on the Creed singer? I almost wrecked my car I was laughing so hard)
 
But why U2? I think they're pretty good.
 
Because they haven't done anything with any soul whatsoever since Rattle & Hum.
 
Back