Shut up already!Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Talentless
  • 71 comments
  • 2,672 views
all country, all hardcore crap, all punk, all oldies, all soft rock, all boy/girl bands, all squeaky boy/girls.
 
Metallica fan, are we?
 
me? no. and ja rule wasn't in the super bowl, he was in a playoff game's halftime. no doubt was in the halftime show at the super bowl.
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
and has anybody heard the Dave Grohl version of "Arms Wide Open" where he totally rips on the Creed singer? I almost wrecked my car I was laughing so hard)

Yes, I have that on my PC mainly to piss off my friend who thinks creed are good.

Wit arms whyde openaaaaaaaaaaah! :lol:
 
"Ahh-nownce-eyaaaate, the WAYYY I feeyull..." Great stuff, that. Can you email it to me? I'll PM you the address.
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
Because they haven't done anything with any soul whatsoever since Rattle & Hum.

I listened to Rattle and Hum recently, and found it to be overblown and pretentious. I think that Achtung Baby represented a real catharsis for the band in that they seemed to shed a lot of their holier-than-thou rabbiting. Although I will conceded that this did make an unwelcome return in the hugely disappointing Zooropa.
 
Originally posted by sn00pie
Spears
Aguilera
Lavigne
Blink 2871283
Busted (those "year 3000" morons)
That little hispanic guy.
Slipknot
Korn
Ja Rule
Lopez
Nelly
Ludacris
Eminem
... All freakin' "new" rappers.
... All poor remixers.
Liberty X
Lisa Maffia
Madonna

Add this up to Klos' list...

This is basically my list too. Ijust want to add one group:

The Rolling Stones.
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
"Ahh-nownce-eyaaaate, the WAYYY I feeyull..." Great stuff, that. Can you email it to me? I'll PM you the address.

Well, i'll have a go, but I may have to lower the compression. I only have a free yahoo account that will let me attach 1.5mb files.
You can get it from Winmx or other simmilar P2P apps. It just came up in a searh for Foo Fighters - creed parody, or something simmilar.
 
as much as creed sucks. eminem is far worse just for killing aerosmith's dream on and bitin icp's carnival look.
 
because everyone hates those artists music so much lets go kill em all! would you agree?
 
Originally posted by GilesGuthrie
I listened to Rattle and Hum recently, and found it to be overblown and pretentious. I think that Achtung Baby represented a real catharsis for the band in that they seemed to shed a lot of their holier-than-thou rabbiting. Although I will conceded that this did make an unwelcome return in the hugely disappointing Zooropa.
Oh, most ceratinly, yes, Rattle & Hum is pretentious. But at least they were still U2 and they were still crusaders trying to change the world and they were still doing it for the music and any number of other cliches that apply.

I've found everything they've recorded since then to be either whiny and self-indulgent, or (worse) to be simple fluff with a big budget. That to me is less forgivable than pretention - and I don't forgive pretention easily, as you know.

It's a process followed very closely by REM, but with somewhat less of a "wish we were martyrs" attitude and somewhat less interntational exposure. And this, written about two the bands who recorded some of my favorite and most personally influential music in the 1980s.
 
I wish all Rap artist would shut up and let Metal artist take over.
 
^ i wish he would shut up before he gets a biased opinion on every song ever created in a specific genre after hearing just 3 crappy ones

i wish nelly, chingy, 50 cent, and just about every pop-rapper would shut the hell up and try keepin it real rather.
 
Every modern day rapper can take a big flying leap off the edge of the planet, specifically Dizzy Rascal. You thought Chingy, Nelly, 50 Cent were bad?!
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Creed
Slipknot
Britney Spears
Justin Timberlake
Enrique Iglesias
New Found Glory
Metallica
Sum 41
Blink 182
Boxcar Racer
Mudvayne
Simple Plan
Jennifer Lopez
Ja Rule
Nelly
Ashanti
Linkin Park
Creed
Eminem
Usher
50 Cent
Creed
Papa Roach
Ludacris
Korn
Michael Jackson
Creed

I'll formulate the next nine-tenths of the list later.

I hate you. Just for the Sum 41 thing.



And you posted it on my Birthday.
 
You like Sum 41? They're so ****ty that they ripped off Blink 182, a super-****ty band in their own right.

I put them right up there with Linkin Park and Creed as the worst bands ever.
 
Sum 41's my favorite band. I like the way they play with power chords. I'm trying to learn how to play with power chords.
 
you know who i ******g hate is john mayer. that guy just pissesme off so much with his s****y your body is a wonderland and any other s**t i havent heard and dont care to.
 
I say Any pop singers. And how can people say Korn and Metallica? :confused: They are the BEST.
 
Originally posted by gt4
you know who i ******g hate is john mayer. that guy just pissesme off so much with his s****y your body is a wonderland and any other s**t i havent heard and dont care to.

Wow, I really like him, but each to his own I guess.

I guess I can't really formulate a list because I like almost everything. Some people are like "Oh, those guys sold out, so now the music I liked 5 seconds ago sucks". I can't stand that. To me that's worse than "selling out". But like I said, to each his own.
 
David Lee Roth - He had so many chances to reunite with Van Halen, and didn't. When it looked like he was set to rejoin, and do an album, he files a lawsuit and refuses to speak to them. now, he's in the studio putting together a new solo album. What the hell for?
 
Originally posted by gt4
you know who i ******g hate is john mayer. that guy just pissesme off so much with his s****y your body is a wonderland and any other s**t i havent heard and dont care to.

that song your body is a wonderland is the most overplayed song i've ever heard. Yes it sucks, but that doesn't mean the rest of his music sucks. I've got both his albums, they're both pretty good - but yea, those overplayed radio songs are annoying. I don't get how anyone can like them in the first place.
 
Originally posted by Silverzone
I say Any pop singers. And how can people say Korn and Metallica? :confused: They are the BEST.

Korn makes no sense ever since their first album.

And Metallica got ****ty after the black album.
 
Originally posted by xAkirax2004
Korn makes no sense ever since their first album.

And Metallica got ****ty after the black album.



korn is carp i have never listened to them and never will... metallica is okay ill listen to them is i have to but i dont have to we could all live without the besides they shut down napster!
 
Originally posted by neon_duke

...and has anybody heard the Dave Grohl version of "Arms Wide Open" where he totally rips on the Creed singer? I almost wrecked my car I was laughing so hard

OMG OMG OMG I HAVE TO GET THAT!! hahaha, I'll look for it.
thanks for the tip!!!! It will be perfect fro my radio program.

now, for my list, well, pretty much what everyone have said, but I also absolutely disagree with the country stuff. country is pretty cool. Creed should be vomited in their mouth by every person on this planet, then a match should be trown inside them. also, creed, they should die. oh, I was fogetting Axle Rose. enough with that dude. just, ENOUGH. oh, Creed, also.

Cano

if I remember anyone else, I'll bark. but so far, everyone in this list except country should be pot-roasted alive.
 
how long is that song? i found a version that is 1:46 is that the full length or is there more?
 
Back