Shut up already!Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Talentless
  • 71 comments
  • 2,672 views
Originally posted by Shannon
Every modern day rapper can take a big flying leap off the edge of the planet, specifically Dizzy Rascal. You thought Chingy, Nelly, 50 Cent were bad?!

Dizzy Rascal is actually quite tallented and at least he doesn't rap about bling and other useless crap. But obviously your completely biased against the genre, so you probably won't listen to me.
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
Dizzy Rascal is actually quite tallented and at least he doesn't rap about bling and other useless crap. But obviously your completely biased against the genre, so you probably won't listen to me.
The two songs I heard nearly made me go hunt for ear plugs.

I'm not completely biased against rap, it's just all the mainstream crap turns me away from the genre. And because of all that mainstream crap, I don't want to go hunting the underground for anything decent.
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
But obviously your completely biased against the genre, so you probably won't listen to me

👍
 
Originally posted by Shannon
The two songs I heard nearly made me go hunt for ear plugs.

I'm not completely biased against rap, it's just all the mainstream crap turns me away from the genre. And because of all that mainstream crap, I don't want to go hunting the underground for anything decent.

A year ago he was Underground, it's just the record companies jumped on him and he started to get allot of airplay. My brother used to listen to the same songs almost a year before he became big. Mind you, at first his style doesn't sound too good because of the speed he says stuff. But after a while you get used to it, I hated that fix up look sharp song when I first heard it.
 
Not sure if mentioned:

Barbara Streisand
50Cent
3-6Mafia
P.Diddy/Puff Daddy
Nelly
Bow Wow, formally known as Little Bow Wow
Nick Cannon
Britney Spears
Majority of NFSU soundtrack (I know Chem. Brothers are ok, but the rest... SUCK!!!)
Metallica
KISS
Country Music Genre (Yeah, it all suxors)
Mariah Carey (My ears can't take it)
Justin Timberlake (And his buddies from N*Stink)
There are a ton more...
 
I'll throw in Beyonce Knowles for good measure. She was uber annoying at the Grammys this year.
 
I know I mentioned P.Diddy/Puff Daddy

I forgot his hooligan clan from making the band.
They suck, pure and simple.
 
metallica needs to quit. everyone bought their st anger cd cuz they were a good band back in the day.with their cd's with a bunch of good songs on them. so they just trusted that st anger was a good song and the listened to it and they just put it away... for good
 
I would like to also mention Tenacious D. Now for some reason everyone seems to like this band, but to me they sound like crap. I don't get how people like them. Jack Black cant sing at all. Enough ranting for now.
 
Originally posted by DoZeRxXx
metallica needs to quit. everyone bought their st anger cd cuz they were a good band back in the day.with their cd's with a bunch of good songs on them. so they just trusted that st anger was a good song and the listened to it and they just put it away... for good




NO! YOU ARE WRONG! I THINK YOU NEED TO STOP TALKIN ABOUT METALLICA LIKE THAT!
 
Originally posted by Silverzone
NO! YOU ARE WRONG! I THINK YOU NEED TO STOP TALKIN ABOUT METALLICA LIKE THAT!


I agree with DozerXXX. :grumpy:
 
Originally posted by DoZeRxXx
metallica needs to quit. everyone bought their st anger cd cuz they were a good band back in the day.with their cd's with a bunch of good songs on them. so they just trusted that st anger was a good song and the listened to it and they just put it away... for good

I agree. Even the band themselves agreed that their last few albums have been dog ****.
 
Back