Sick's Race Room - great racing with a classic flavour - now on Project cars 2PS4 

Welcome Daley, just send a friends request to sick_cylinder2 via PSN and you´ll get an invite when he will open the room.

:cheers:

BFW have you noticed there will be changes?

If not som have a look at the wednesday race posting as well

Last edited:
How's it going... I'd like to join the club... been racing online in pcars1 now for a couple of months... great game.... I've ordered pcars2 so will make the move over when it's out...

Your welcome too join us U4IKST8. We race on Monday, Wensday, 20.30-21.30.

We runnig a championship with RUF Wenday, Monday Historic Saloons. You can enter these if you what too, then we change to Project Cars 2.

Send Sickcylinder2 a friend request clean racing and lots of fun.👍

Hi @Sick Cylinder.
Just wondering what your plans are for Project Cars 2.
Do you have the game already?

I played it for a few hours last night and will continue playing later on today.
It's not completely bug free at launch unfortunately, there are some issues with
replays not working properly and other visual errors. But the developer is hard at
work trying to iron out the flaws. This sequel feels just like the first one to be honest
(from what I've seen so far), only there are a lot more options and locations to go to.

Your series have always seemed to be more relaxed than most others, so just wanted
to hear if you'll be on Project Cars 2 soon or what your intentions might otherwise be.
I made a quick "How to" this morning that some of you here might find interesting.
It works for Project Cars 2 as well as Project Cars 1.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/how-to-use-keyboard-move-camera-in-any-direction-ps4.359132/

Hopefully Mr. Bell answers one of the questions we have in common soon, the one about
the lack of a text chat in the lobbies.

Hi @Sick Cylinder.
Just wondering what your plans are for Project Cars 2.
Do you have the game already?

I played it for a few hours last night and will continue playing later on today.
It's not completely bug free at launch unfortunately, there are some issues with
replays not working properly and other visual errors. But the developer is hard at
work trying to iron out the flaws. This sequel feels just like the first one to be honest
(from what I've seen so far), only there are a lot more options and locations to go to.

Your series have always seemed to be more relaxed than most others, so just wanted
to hear if you'll be on Project Cars 2 soon or what your intentions might otherwise be.
I made a quick "How to" this morning that some of you here might find interesting.
It works for Project Cars 2 as well as Project Cars 1.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/how-to-use-keyboard-move-camera-in-any-direction-ps4.359132/

Hopefully Mr. Bell answers one of the questions we have in common soon, the one about
the lack of a text chat in the lobbies.

Hi Jocke - Yes I am planning to switch to PC2 and yes you will be very welcome to join us. There is a great car and track list so it will be possible to put on some really interesting series.

I picked up the game this morning at 9am - I'm friendly with the post lady and she kindly agreed to let me meet her at the start of her round so I got the game at 9am instead of 1pm.

I was originally planning to switch to PC2 asap, but having tried the game I think I will wait a couple of weeks or so to enable people to get used to the game and SMS to fix problems. I am a big fan of tactile transducers to add immersion and PC1 had class leading tactile effects (ultra low frequency effects for transmission thumps, engine vibration and rumble strips), but unfortunately, at the moment PC2 doesn't seem to have any tactile effects - having got used to brilliant effects in PC1 this is a big immersion killer and stops me wanting to switch until SMS get this sorted out.

We are running 2 transition series where we start on PC1 then, on a date to be announced, switch to PC2 and equivalent cars. Mondays Caterham R500 (to R620), Wednesdays Ruf GT3 (to Porsche GT3).

You are welcome to join us for the transition series Jocke.

Hi Jocke - Yes I am planning to switch to PC2 and yes you will be very welcome to join us. There is a great car and track list so it will be possible to put on some really interesting series.
Great, thanks.
but unfortunately, at the moment PC2 doesn't seem to have any tactile effects - having got used to brilliant effects in PC1 this is a big immersion killer and stops me wanting to switch until SMS get this sorted out.
I was not aware of that. That's a shame that you feel it's gotten worse.
You are welcome to join us for the transition series Jocke.
Thank you Sick, but I deleted Project Cars 1 this weekend from my PS4 storage (along with some other games)
in order to free up some memory space. I will wait until your series switches over to Project Cars 2 and hopefully join you all then.

"Sick's Race Room" has now moved to Project Cars 2 - check out our threads titled Mondays and Wednesdays - click on the blue links in my signature for full details.

Mondays Sicks RR.jpg

Back