Sideways All Day Drift Competition-On Hold

• Thread starter Redline900
  • 161 comments
Sweet as might not be the best drifter but if the times are right count me in.

Alright,
Your time, is exactly 2 HOURS ahead of mine, so whatever time i say get on 2 hours after that time I said.

ETC. Meet up in my lobby at 1:00PM --> You get on at 3:00PM ;)

So do you want to join now? there's 2 spots left!

Last edited:
Alright,
Your time, is exactly 2 HOURS ahead of mine, so whatever time i say get on 2 hours after that time.

ETC. Meet up in my lobby at 1:00PM --> You get on at 3:00PM ;)

So do you want to join now? there's 2 spots left!

Im in I PMED you:)

Alright everybody,
The contest is now right next to starting, Just need 1 more person to come and be a judge.
A video will be posted on this thread showing week one's section (Hopefully today!)

Alright everybody,
The contest is now right next to starting, Just need 1 more person to come and be a judge.
A video will be posted on this thread showing week one's section (Hopefully today!)

Sounds good. Thanks for sorting this event.

Haha am I that good that I have to be swapped to the red team :P

Who wanted me to swap anyway :confused:

I wanted to swap teams and He said swap Stav for me And I said put me and stav on red and leave jdm on the other team.

I would think that since r34 rwd cars are, perhaps the engine swaps are? I've given up on hybrids too much heat for my liking.

Obviously you missed the point about realism :lol:

More so engine swaps etc.

Engine swaps? drive train convertible? Wingless and springless cars??? mate read the news-letter/notices on the screen before you enter the online mode of gt5 read the notices about the "ban"

Last edited:
Engine swaps? drive train convertible? Wingless and springless cars??? mate read the news letter on the screen before you enter the online mode of gt5 read the notices about the "ban"

I have :lol:

So, back to the point of realism :lol:

Latest Posts

Back