Sideways All Day Drift Competition-On Hold

• Thread starter Redline900
  • 161 comments
I have 3 perfectly good cars for this track. Having Trouble chosen witch one.Any-help??:nervous:

Yeah stop being such a troll!

Anyway red I got a car I don't need to use the R34.

Everything you said since you joined has been a complaint. Anyway are we not on the same team here? I'm sorry for my opinion lets work together instead.

Also I'm sorry for being so mean on the track I have a little problem with joking around with people. Especially New Zealanders.

Last edited:
Another question about the line and section:

Do we have to initiate our drift before the Brembo sign?

No you accelerate at the the brembo sign and then after you've gotten enough speed after going at the brembo sign you can initiate your drift.

No you accelerate at the the brembo sign and then after you've gotten enough speed after going at the brembo sign you can initiate your drift.

Cheers.

Oh and what's the clipping point? The rumble strip or the area/s beyond that?

Last edited:
couple questions about the judging: will it be like real life drift scoring i.e 10-0, 3-7 the sort of thing or will it be a black team wins, red team wins system? will we be on the track at set clipping points or spectator mode? might be interested in helping out as a judge if one is still needed

couple questions about the judging: will it be like real life drift scoring i.e 10-0, 3-7 the sort of thing or will it be a black team wins, red team wins system? will we be on the track at set clipping points or spectator mode? might be interested in helping out as a judge if one is still needed

Im hoping he choses 10-0/1-7 sorta method like real life.

Also a chase car can help with the clipping point judgment the rest can be done via spectator. Also 2nd lap cameras are different, may be worth looking at angles to see if better view.

Also a chase car can help with the clipping point judgment the rest can be done via spectator. Also 2nd lap cameras are different, may be worth looking at angles to see if better view.

Sorry man, where doing to judges at certain clipping points, because the view is way better without the smoke.

Yes, I will judge the 10-0, 3-7 way i guess, having you as a judge would launch off our contest :).

Back