Sideways All Day Drift Competition-On Hold

• Thread starter Redline900
  • 161 comments
A PD whats that?? and you seem to know everything about realism and if its ban-able or not before you said you have so back to realism.

PD stands for Polyphony Digital, the developers of Gran Turismo

What it says in the gt5 notices:

We have recently confirmed usage of illicitly (illegal) modified game data in the online services of Gran Turismo 5, and the relevant accounts have now been banned from the service.

Hereafter, these Online IDs will no longer be able to access the online features of Gran Turismo 5.

Please be aware that usage of illicitly modified game data and any mischievous conduct against other players using such data are strictly prohibited, and will be subject to penalties as soon as they are found.

What I understand:

What I understand this as is any cars or game data that has been changed threw hacks,changing drive-trian,engine swaps ect. cut springs and wingless. So in other word's,You will get band for hacking or changing things in-game that shouldn't be changed with force/on purpose,Once these are found the player will suffer penalties/ban for what the offense is,for the modifying of cars in anyway it seems to be ban.

Last edited:
gt5 notices-We have recently confirmed usage of illicitly (illegal) modified game data in the online services of Gran Turismo 5, and the relevant accounts have now been banned from the service.

What I understand this as is any cars or game data that has been changed threw hacks,changing drive-trian,engine swaps act. cut springs and wingless. So in other word's,You will get band for hacking or changing things in-game that shouldn't be changed with force/on purpose.

We get the point but this isn't exactly the place where we argue about it, take it over to another thread that's already been created.

I'm just waiting for an answer from the OP.

We get the point but this isn't exactly the place where we argue about it, take it over to another thread that's already been created.

I'm just waiting for an answer from the OP.

you started about the realism stuff,So I did my research and proved that the stuff you guys were planing on with drive-trains are ban-able. I 100% agree that this is not the right place but I was just placing it as.So you guys know its ban-able your a good guy stavingo. We dont need you band:) Sorry but it needed to be said. Don't worry I don't report on anyone.

If you guys keep going at this rate, im sure Redline900 would probably open the spots you have back up. Can't be going off topic,

Redline900 have you made video yet?

If you guys keep going at this rate, im sure Redline900 would probably open the spots you have back up. Can't be going off topic,

Redline900 have you made video yet?

Agreed dude but. its classed as cheating witch they were planning to do. I was just proving my point Back on topic now:)

you started about the realism stuff,So I did my research and proved that the stuff you guys were planing on with drive-trains are ban-able. I 100% agree that this is not the right place but I was just placing it as.So you guys know its ban-able your a good guy stavingo. We dont need you band:) Sorry but it needed to be said.

Sorry dude but what research, the reason I'm not bothered to argue with you is because we have a thread for this.

Right here

Secondly, this a drift competition and like I said I'm waiting for Redline to answer some questions dude.

Sorry dude but what research, the reason I'm not bothered to argue with you is because we have a thread for this.

Right here

Secondly, this a drift competition and like I said I'm waiting for Redline to answer some questions dude.

I was just proving a point. thats all don't matter. Back on topic now:)

Edited do to being dumb. So Red I'm aloud to use the r34 just tuned I guess? It is not modded

Last edited:
Wait so we aren't allowed converted cars unless we ask you? Cause I was gonna use a RWD Impreza :lol:

Yes.
You are allowed them AS LONG as you have my permission.
I just let junipers use his RWD Converted skyline, so i'll let you use yours to ok.

We have 3 rounds lol in 3 weeks? and your gonna be at school

The rounds can be done on a weekend so it doesn't interfere with school. I'm in the same situation, school starts up again in 2 days

I believe the outer rumble strip between clipping point 1 and 2 should really be the second clipping point. As for the line demonstrated is it 100% accurate?

Latest Posts

Back