Sign Here! Petition To Build A Channel Of Communication Between Fans And PD...

  • Thread starter Thread starter fasj6418
  • 147 comments
  • 13,034 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll sign it once I know Jordan has given permission to mention GTPlanet.net possibly being involved ;).


you got PM :) , I have permision from jordan to post the petition :)
 
Fair enough 👍.
 
Just signed the petition.Theres only eight sigs so far......Comeon guys,lets show our entusiasm for the ultimate driving simulator.
 
-> Signed myself in, currently its 10 now. :D
 
make it a whopping 11
 
later on, after i got the adress that i want so much, i´ll ask jordan to put a sticker in this thread. it has to be visible in the entire site 👍
 
Maybe some of you guys could support this by putting in your sig?
 
Just signed :)
 
I have signed however I think there will be more sigs if this petition is made easier to find
 
Signed! :)
 
all right, i explained the situation better for Jordan, lets see what he says.

we will get tons of signatures once we get more visible.

i just sent an email to the editor of kotaku, a fairly well known gaming-blog. they visited the studios of PD last year, so i hope he can give me the right adress so we can talk to them.

i´ll keep you guys updated!

spread the word!!!
 
Will do, we need to keep the sigs flowing
 
Its in the Sig!
 
Thanks for putting it in your sig, thats real easy to sign, if only it was out in the GTP Forums page, it would get full support.
 
20+ Sigs... I wonder what our target should be set at... perhaps 100,000?

Or more, I might be being too enthusiastic. :)
 
20+ Sigs... I wonder what our target should be set at... perhaps 100,000?

Or more, I might be being too enthusiastic. :)

it will all depend on the exposure we get on the foums :)
 
Does anyone want to put this on digg?

we will get a ton of sigs (diggs helps too) on a site like that
 
Signed!!!
 
fasj6418, I signed your petition! Good luck!!! :dopey:👍
 
#39. Hope it helps encourage Sony/PD.
 
currently up to 48 :)
 
#49 now
 
*sigh* number 50 right here.
 
Great idea, perhaps a signature template link to this topic could be made and posted in the first post or somewhere so lazy people like me can easily chuck it in our GTP sigs?

I'm signing it. :)

However i have just noticed one flaw in the petion as you go to sign it:
"User name at GTPlanet: (required)"

What if you are not a GTP member? May get more signings if this is perhaps changed to 'Forum/messageboard nick'.
 
we are trying to show that these are real user , whoa real fans of the GT franchise .having 1000 authenticated sigs is better than 100k
 
Signed!
#52
 
53 Now the number is increasing slowly but its increasing :)
 
Signed #58! I really hope this makes it to at least 100.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back