Sign Here! Petition To Build A Channel Of Communication Between Fans And PD...

• Thread starter fasj6418
  • 147 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
How sad that we have to get a petition going just so those douche bags at pd can communicate with us. I hope this works though, i sure would love to see communication with fans and developers :)

We will need to advertise this... I'd think we'd need upwards of 10k signatures.

I wasn't advertising, but I made a thread over at GT forums on Sony's official site, with a link to this thread. I got one signature, and then CobraGirl locked it, she is a mod but die hard GT fan, so I didn't expect it, I think she is even a member here along with others I see over there like MasterGT. Oh well that site is chock full of fanboys, and you have a 76pg list of rules, some of which include not mentioning any other system, or game, and not linking to another forum, stupid.:scared:

You could all support this by putting some kind of Link in your sig :)

thanx for signing guys

Signed! Number 67!! :)

But we need THOUSANDS!!!

Just thinking, It would be great if we could get this stickyed!

I wasn't advertising, but I made a thread over at GT forums on Sony's official site, with a link to this thread. I got one signature, and then CobraGirl locked it, she is a mod but die hard GT fan, so I didn't expect it, I think she is even a member here along with others I see over there like MasterGT. Oh well that site is chock full of fanboys, and you have a 76pg list of rules, some of which include not mentioning any other system, or game, and not linking to another forum, stupid.:scared:

That is rediculous and stupid. I absolutely hate forums that don't allow you to talk about other systems/games etc. 👎

thats petty mindel:grumpy:

that´s really low. we are only trying to make the game better, but some people just don´t seem to care. i will also start to advertise in some forums, i hope to get more traffic here.

also i have a problem. so far, all gaming journalists i contacted haven´t responded me. since i don´t live in the US, and i can´t afford a series of international calls just to get an email adress, i´ll live it open here if someone can help:

we need to get david karraker´s email adress (head of SCEA PR department) or any other email that is directly linked to PD or sony, since, after we get a reasonable number of signatures, we have to send it to somebody that´s important. so, if you live in the US, and has a sony phone number, you know what to do.👍

Having experience dealing with SCEA and petitions, I can only wish you luck because you will need it.

The idea of having GTPlanet as PD's host for their own means of getting in touch with fans is absurd. They said on their Japanese site that they will consider opening a section in English, if and when they think it is necessary, but there were no promises. They would have no need of such an arrangement.

If PD ever wanted to get in touch with a user, they would have no trouble doing so, but they have shown no desire in the past and there is nothing to indicate they will change that way of thinking. They leave all of their PR up to SONY's regional offices and they seem quite content to leave it set up that way, and even the regional staff have almost no sway with PD.

Trying to get a gaming site or magazine representative to be an intermediary may get your foot in the door, but my guess is that there would be a publication ban slapped on the answer, if the rep ever got one. This is probably the only path worth really trying, though, and I would be interested in SONY's/PD's response.

Cheers,

MasterGT

Every forum has its rules, including this one. The mods there, as here, only enforce the ones given to them by the only people that matter - the forum owners. In the PSU's case, that is SONY/SCEA.

Fanboys? As with any forum, there are some, but what would you expect from a site that is based on ONE platform: PlayStation? Just as you have some GT fanboys here. :sly:

Cheers,

MasterGT

I see that not a single MOD has signed it?! It would be nice if the high profile members would show some support.

i´m going on a travel tomorrow. i´ll be back monday. until them, let´s hope the mods can see this thread, i´m sure most of them would aprove 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back