Silverstone GP 50 lap Touring Car Challenge 600pp TONIGHT @ 7:30pm UK time. 10 Spaces available!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter paoloevans
  • 97 comments
  • 5,188 views
Training Opened:

1472-6399-8665-9411-4558

ROOM CLOSED


I really needed this training/tuning session.
I guess I'm ready. Anyway, there is no choice as next time I will be around my PS3 will be for the race :dopey:
 
RACE DAY! :)

Hopefully we will get some more drivers today.

Are you all happy to race with 4 (maybe 5) cars on the grid?

If so should we reduce the race length?
 
RACE DAY! :)

Hopefully we will get some more drivers today.

Are you all happy to race with 4 (maybe 5) cars on the grid?

If so should we reduce the race length?
 
Let's see how registrations evolve.
I do not know if you did it on purpose but for this car/track combination, 50 laps is very interesting in terms of race strategy 👍 (number of pit stops, push versus tyre management, etc.)
 
Let's see how registrations evolve.
I do not know if you did it on purpose but for this car/track combination, 50 laps is very interesting in terms of race strategy 👍 (number of pit stops, push versus tyre management, etc.)

Agreed Kefran. I would also like to stick to 50 laps.

Was kind of lucky that the lap count made it an interesting challenge to be honest :)
 
Practice room open (for those who are off work today like me ;))

1472-4711-0038-4890-4359

Room now closed
 
Last edited:
RACE DAY! :)

Hopefully we will get some more drivers today.

Are you all happy to race with 4 (maybe 5) cars on the grid?

If so should we reduce the race length?
Yes 30? So I can finish because a 50 lap race I am not going to finish have to go to bed early
 
Yes 30? So I can finish because a 50 lap race I am not going to finish have to go to bed early

Will have a vote ONLY if we don't get anymore drivers sign up.
 
I might well be able to do this. I can't forsee anything getting in the way.

adam46
duke_adam46
Abt Audi TT-R

Nice one. Welcome aboard! :)
 
Confirmation - race will be staying at 50 laps
 
Then I am not going to make it
Can't we start directly on 7:30

:( I can only race until 9:05

Sorry cannot change times. Was clearly stated from the beginning times of race etc. Sorry
 
Race abandoned after 17laps.

Thanks everyone

Win handed to aboe
 
I apologize for the way I quitted the race.

Thanks Paolo for the organisation of the event and congratulations to aboe 👍
 
I apologize for the way I quitted the race.

Thanks Paolo for the organisation of the event and congratulations to aboe 👍

It was a big waste of time. Thanks anyway kefran
 
Well that was a bit of a waste of time, but nm.

Following on from what somebody said about cars being way overpowered I decided to do a little bit of post-race 'testing' with a few of the other cars.

I managed to get the RX7, the Astra and the TT all into the 1:55's comfortably. All times were achieved on the second flying lap, with a full fuel tank and very little practise/setup work... So actually, it's fair to say that although the times weren't identical (there was a 0.6 second spread), the cars were reasonably competitive with one another.

Shame it ended the way it did.

See you.
 
Back