Silverstone Might be Coming to GT Sport This Month

I cannot imagine a situation where they introduce wet and/or night racing into already existing tracks as a main monthly DLC attraction.

Maybe the four unknown events are not about Silverstone but simply wet tracks (Red Bull Ring - Wet)?
No Please No.gif

If it is Silverstone, there's no guarantee that the GR.B race will be a dirt track. It could just be a GR.B race at Stowe.

Don't forget there's a GR.B race at Willow Springs in GT League.

Anyway, we'll find out in a week, I can wait that long. Honest. :crazy:

Nope. I’ve looked up on GT’s website and checked sport mode calendar and there’s nothing that states racing wets in the TBAs.

There is nothing that says it isn't either. The TBA's race details are entirely blank. But nations has three TBA's in a row, I highly doubt they'd run 3 layouts of the same track in a row, I also highly doubt we are getting three new tracks.

My guess is a combination of new track, and wet layouts on existing tracks. Because I also don't think they'd run 4 of the last 6 Nations and 3 of the last 6 Manu races wet, that's a bit overkill.

There is nothing that says it isn't either. The TBA's race details are entirely blank. But nations has three TBA's in a row, I highly doubt they'd run 3 layouts of the same track in a row, I also highly doubt we are getting three new tracks.

My guess is a combination of new track, and wet layouts on existing tracks. Because I also don't think they'd run 4 of the last 6 Nations and 3 of the last 6 Manu races wet, that's a bit overkill.

One thing this does tell us is, whatever is coming, the update will be before 10 July which is when the first of those 3 races takes place.

With the event being 21 to 23 June, I'm putting my internet cookies down for Wednesday 3 July for the update. That would give them a week after the event to get the code amended for any unforeseen major hiccups. Earlier than that could risk something coming out with major problems from the event remaining unresolved.

"Confirmed" and "imagine" in the same sentence.

To quote Oasis, it's Definitely Maybe...

It's definitely not confirmed, but the fact the last race is TBA does suggest it's unlikely to be an existing course. Maybe "highly probable" is a better description.

There are two rounds that are on existing tracks in Nations Cup. It could both be with existing cars, but I think not.

Round 25 is a One-Make at Red Bull Ring with Sport Hards. Got to be some N class road car.
Round 27 is a One-Make at Fuji Speedway with Racing Softs. Got to be a race car, maybe dumped in Gr.X? lol

https://www.gran-turismo.com/au/gtsport/sportmode/championship/1610/round/25
https://www.gran-turismo.com/au/gtsport/sportmode/championship/1610/round/27

For whatever reason, I'm strongly leaning towards its being the Super Formula. Apart from the Mercedes W08, (which hasn't been used in a while), can't think of anything else that would fit.

I like to live dangerously.

giphy.gif

Bruh, you haven't lived until you've gotten locked into a tight battle with only a single bar connection and the Ping Fairy just waiting to ding you with the mighty wand of lag.

Neither. Just PD using a sorting option that we don't get to use in custom races for whatever unknown reason.

Its strange because even in the Dailies weeks ago (with the FF only GR.4 cars), its clearly possible to have configurations beyond just the typical classifications.

Last edited:
"N400 Classic Cars"

New category or just a name?
I wonder what cars are classified as "classics"? I'd assume vehicles made after 1979 if the Nostalgia Cup is anything to go by.

I wonder what cars are classified as "classics"? I'd assume vehicles made after 1979 if the Nostalgia Cup is anything to go by.

Seeing as there's not a lot of classic N400 cars from my count, I'm expecting a mix of 60s and 70s with some cars tuned or detuned to N400.

Seeing as there's not a lot of classic N400 cars from my count, I'm expecting a mix of 60s and 70s with some cars tuned or detuned to N400.
Yep. I figure the same. I'm 9.4 mil short of the Miura. Getting there.

Not sure if they are releasing the rain update immediately after the Live event, if there is any Rain, if it comes i think they tweak it some more after getting feedback from the drivers attending at Nürburgring before realeasing to the public, like they did with the Penalty line Update,

Back