Sim Racing Madness [SRM] simracingmadness.comPS4 

Great stuff guys! Well not so much from me. :banghead: It's a good thing I like racing with you guys and putting this stuff together, otherwise I would bounce on my performances alone. :lol:

Great comeback by @Stanc03 after sorting his internet issues from last week. And nice work @Luckymouse71 for getting the better of everyone even if his pitcrew decided to form a mutiny.:lol: Honorable mentions to both @thezebra and @DubRacing for making an appearance. Great to have you guys back and hope you can stick around.:cheers:

Next week is the finale of the M1 series. Nurb Combined and Zolder... with rain. Let's end this mutha with a bang and roll into the next enduro on the 29th. All the best!

SRM - PCARS2 2019 Series Results - M1 Series 22.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2019 Series Results - M1 Series 22.pdf
    124.4 KB · Views: 10
Looks like your car WAs fighting you in the wet hardcore. I would've been able to keep pace in race 2 if I used soft tires
@sgohsixthree glad I can finally stayed connected again lol

Yea, not sure why, in qualifying it was fine, but come the race the track conditions were "different". The car was much more tail happy than I was expecting going into the race. Race two though the car was on point, like our first two races last week. Only wrench was I didn't know Indy that well, so I was tearing my tires up, cause those 15 laps were my first ever real laps. Lots of break lock ups trying to find the breaking points and sliding the car to rotate after going too deep in some corners. I have no doubt you would have been right with me had you been on the SOFT from the start.

However, can't wait for next Tuesday! Especially for the Nurburgring Combined! I love the Nurburgring.

tcr_logo.png

amg.jpg
opel.jpg

What you should know:
Full Damage
Random Caution Period 3 - 15 Mins.
Mandatory Pitstop
Pit Errors
Accelerated Tire Wear
Fuel Usage On
This will be the first SRM series to feature Full Damage. The idea here is short races around short tracks. If you get caught out in one race, don't worry, it will all be over soon! The location of the final race will depend on attendance for the night.

11/5/19

Brands Hatch Indy
20 Laps | Spring | 9AM | Fog, Overcast

Sonoma Short
13 Laps | Summer | 11AM | Clear

Red Bull Ring Short
17 Laps | Autumn | 2PM | Hazy, Clear

11/12/19

Monza Short
16 Laps | Summer | 8PM | Light Clouds, Clear

Hockenheim National
10 Laps | Autumn | 5PM | Heavy Cloud

Mugello Short
15 Laps | Spring | 7AM | Overcast, Medium Clouds

12/3/19

Nurburgring Sprint
13 Laps | Autumn | 10AM | Heavy Clouds, Light Clouds

Snetterton 200
13 Laps | Winter | 5PM | Medium Clouds, Overcast

Watkins Glen Short
13 Laps | Summer | 8PM | Light Clouds

12/10/19

Sakitto Short
17 Laps | Winter | 7AM | Heavy Clouds, Fog

Oulton Park International
15 Laps | Summer | 5PM | Clear

Donnington Park National / Knockhill
12 Laps / 15 Laps | Spring | 9AM | Light Clouds, Clear​

Last edited:
:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!!! :gtpflag:

Tonight we finish up the M1 Procar series with stops at Nurb Combined and Zolder. Expect rain at Zolder.:D

Here’s something from my collection that is appropriate.

img_4553.jpg

Also expect a drivers list to be posted this week for the Enduro next Tuesday. Hope to see you all tonight!

Fun night guys! Rain... the great equalizer! Except it didn't keep @HazardLvL4 from taking the overall series Victory! Congrats!! Also props to @Stanc03 for sweeping the evening. :bowdown:

A few hiccups with the lobbies, entirely my own fault.:dunce: Thanks for sticking it out. Next week is the 5th Round of the GT3 Limited Enduro Series, stay tuned for an updated driver list this week!

https://simracingmadness.com/series-info/m1-procar-series-2/

SRM - PCARS2 2019 Series Results - M1 Series 23.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2019 Series Results - M1 Series 23.pdf
    124.6 KB · Views: 10
Fun night guys! Rain... the great equalizer! Except it didn't keep @HazardLvL4 from taking the overall series Victory! Congrats!! Also props to @Stanc03 for sweeping the evening. :bowdown:

A few hiccups with the lobbies, entirely my own fault.:dunce: Thanks for sticking it out. Next week is the 5th Round of the GT3 Limited Enduro Series, stay tuned for an updated driver list this week!

https://simracingmadness.com/series-info/m1-procar-series-2/

View attachment 859829
This was fun prob one of the best, cars in the game physics wise.
Looking forward to the Tc season coming up it's a shame @HazardLvL4 dosent know how to drive fwd cars

October 29
Sonoma National

Spring | 2PM | Real Time
Clear | Fog with Rain | Fog | Rain

Here is the current driver list for Tuesday's GT3 Limited Enduro Series 90 Minute race. Gonna be a soggy one! Please let me know ASAP if you can / cannot make it. Expecting a least a couple to miss the race.
  1. @sgohsixthree
  2. @mexxifrieboy
  3. @HazardLvL4
  4. @Stanc03
  5. @bigtimedave
  6. @SGETI
  7. @yogi bear
  8. @The__Camel
  9. @Luckymouse71
  10. @CB_racer
  11. @Rednose58
  12. @coltsjugg