Sim Racing Madness [SRM] simracingmadness.comPS4 

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!!! :gtpflag:

Tonight for 90 minutes we head to a soggy wet Sonoma. Really too bad it isn’t actually wet now, we could really use it. :(

Instead of qualifying on the first weather slot (Clear) I’m going to do the qualifying in Fog with Rain. Hopefully to best prepare everyone. I’m also going to lower the threshold of random cautions to 40 mins from 45 minutes.

Well have a couple extra spots, so speak up if you want in! See you tonight.
  1. @sgohsixthree
  2. @mexxifrieboy
  3. @HazardLvL4
  4. @Stanc03
  5. @bigtimedave
  6. @SGETI
  7. @yogi bear
  8. @The__Camel
  9. @Luckymouse71
  10. @CB_racer
  11. @Rednose58
  12. @coltsjugg
  13. @Eh Team

Reserves
  1. @Hanable
  2. @DubRacing
  3. @thezebra
  4. @Mike Lobban
  5. @barryf1fan

I went over there but nobody followed me except @mexxifrieboy.

I wouldn’t mind people go over there and check it out. But getting the other BOBs (Dave you’re the exception) over there to use it is like trying to get a hippo to ride a tricycle.

GTPlanet will remain the main form of contact until @coltsjugg gets us banned to oblivion. :lol:

PSX_20191029_105020.jpg

4PXSyBgPzNiaDdUOCQ.gif

Great, yet soggy, night! Saw some great use of pitstops during the cautions and some good consistent driving all around. Congrats to @mexxifrieboy for taking the win after a rad late race battle with @HazardLvL4 ! There was an interesting bug that happened between them, you can check out from my view:

Next enduro is at Zolder on 11/9. Hope to see you all next week for the start of the TCR Series!

SRM - PCARS2 2019 Series Results - GT3Limited5.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2019 Series Results - GT3Limited5.pdf
    80.6 KB · Views: 12
Great, yet soggy, night! Saw some great use of pitstops during the cautions and some good consistent driving all around. Congrats to @mexxifrieboy for taking the win after a rad late race battle with @HazardLvL4 ! There was an interesting bug that happened between them, you can check out from my view:

Next enduro is at Zolder on 11/9. Hope to see you all next week for the start of the TCR Series!

View attachment 861730

You can hear me sound very confused right before it all happened lol

View attachment 861730

LOL I thought that was going to be the race equalizer but it didn't work out lol. Good race overall just wish pcars didn't send me out in 35 psi tires and the whole lap down thing wasn't cool either

@sgohsixthree is there a way for all our streams to be put together on one screen. It's kinda cool watching the race from like 5 different point of views

There is on Twitch if we are partnered. There are sites where you can add the URLs of all the streams and it plays them all. Problem with that though is that its very resource intensive.

I've also toyed around with downloading the various streams and editing them into a single video, I still might try that, but I had an issue downloading a Twitch video that wasn't my own.

There is on Twitch if we are partnered. There are sites where you can add the URLs of all the streams and it plays them all. Problem with that though is that its very resource intensive.

I've also toyed around with downloading the various streams and editing them into a single video, I still might try that, but I had an issue downloading a Twitch video that wasn't my own.
If we run a practice lobby this weekend I would like to talk about this a Lil more

tcr_logo-png.859106

amg-jpg.859104
opel-jpg.859105

What you should know:
  • Full Damage
  • Random Caution Period 3 - 15 Mins.
  • Mandatory Pitstop
  • Pit Errors
  • Accelerated Tire Wear
  • Fuel Usage On
This will be the first SRM series to feature Full Damage. The idea here is short races around short tracks. If you get caught out in one race, don't worry, it will all be over soon! The location of the final race will depend on attendance for the night.

11/5/19

Brands Hatch Indy
20 Laps | Spring | 9AM | Fog, Overcast

Sonoma Short
13 Laps | Summer | 11AM | Clear

Red Bull Ring Short
17 Laps | Autumn | 2PM | Hazy, Clear

11/12/19

Monza Short
16 Laps | Summer | 8PM | Light Clouds, Clear

Hockenheim National
10 Laps | Autumn | 5PM | Heavy Cloud

Mugello Short
15 Laps | Spring | 7AM | Overcast, Medium Clouds

12/3/19

Nurburgring Sprint
13 Laps | Autumn | 10AM | Heavy Clouds, Light Clouds

Snetterton 200
13 Laps | Winter | 5PM | Medium Clouds, Overcast

Watkins Glen Short
13 Laps | Summer | 8PM | Light Clouds

12/10/19

Sakitto Short
17 Laps | Winter | 7AM | Heavy Clouds, Fog

Oulton Park International
15 Laps | Summer | 5PM | Clear

Donnington Park National / Knockhill
12 Laps / 15 Laps | Spring | 9AM | Light Clouds, Clear

I really hope we get to go to knock Hill. Kinda annoyed how they added a grid lock to that track

Tonight we begin the TCR Series! This will be the first series with FULL DAMAGE! This is why we will be running 3 shorter races instead of the normal 2 half hour ones. There is guaranteed to be someone with their panties in a bunch. So this way they won’t have to cry for too long. :lol:

See you guys tonight!

@sgohsixthree I just want to confirm, there is no Megane in the TCR series? I plan on attending tonight if there is space.

Only the Mercedes and Opel are eligible. Plenty of space, glad you can make it!

Tonight we begin the TCR Series! This will be the first series with FULL DAMAGE! This is why we will be running 3 shorter races instead of the normal 2 half hour ones. There is guaranteed to be someone with their panties in a bunch. So this way they won’t have to cry for too long. :lol:

See you guys tonight!

Only the Mercedes and Opel are eligible. Plenty of space, glad you can make it!
Ill be there

Last night, racing was pretty dam good evryone was battling at some point races were super close all over track and no one really died. Looking forward to next week line up evryone did good last night :cheers:👍

Not sure about you guys.... but I thought last night was pretty awesome!! I don't really have a huge recap, but @Luckymouse71 @Stanc03 @DubRacing & @SGETI all had great showings, so hopefully this series will be pretty close until the end! Next week we'll hit up Monza, Hockenheim and Mugello short tracks for more TCR fun!

Until then!

SRM - PCARS2 2019 Series Results - TCR.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2019 Series Results - TCR.pdf
    697.7 KB · Views: 10

Tonight we continue the rad TCR Series! Stops at Monza, Hockenheim and Mugello are on the bill. See you tonight. And don’t forget next week is another round of the GT3 Limited Enduro Series!

Back