Sim Racing Madness [SRM] simracingmadness.comPS4 

I'm so stoked for the race tonight! It's gonna be gnarly dude!
giphy.gif

Had an absolute blast last night. These short tracks are proving to make for really fun racing, too bad we can't get more butts in the seats. :irked: @Luckymouse71 and @SGETI are keeping it tight in the standings with the rest of us hoping to catch the right side of a late caution to steal some points. Looking forward to resuming the series in December.

Next week is Round 6 of the GT3 Limited Enduro Series at Zolder. Weather and driver list will be posted in a day or 2, or 3. :D

SRM - PCARS2 2019 Series Results - TCR2.png

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2019 Series Results - TCR2.pdf
    698.3 KB · Views: 12
Holy carp! What a night. @HazardLvL4's mid race sob story sure turned around huh? :lol::lol: That 2nd caution with 10 seconds left in the window was unreal and totally changed the tone of the race. Thanks for coming out and racing hard. (Depending on who you talk too, too hard :ouch:) Let's just say I'm glad Damage wasn't on. :lol::nervous: Sorry to @Hanable, @SGETI and @CB_racer for my slow Aston causing the pileup in turn two mid-race. :banghead:

We'll take next week off from normal racing for Thanksgiving week in the US. I'm open to suggestions for a casual night... or... Wreckfest? :mischievous:

We'll come back on December 3rd for more TCR radness.

SRM - PCARS2 2019 Series Results - GT3Limited6.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2019 Series Results - GT3Limited6.pdf
    81.1 KB · Views: 11
Holy carp! What a night. @HazardLvL4's mid race sob story sure turned around huh? :lol::lol: That 2nd caution with 10 seconds left in the window was unreal and totally changed the tone of the race. Thanks for coming out and racing hard. (Depending on who you talk too, too hard :ouch:) Let's just say I'm glad Damage wasn't on. :lol::nervous: Sorry to @Hanable, @SGETI and @CB_racer for my slow Aston causing the pileup in turn two mid-race. :banghead:

We'll take next week off from normal racing for Thanksgiving week in the US. I'm open to suggestions for a casual night... or... Wreckfest? :mischievous:

View attachment 867409

I have the best sob stories :lol::lol::lol:

View attachment 867409
Too bad damage wasn't on. Might have prevented dive bombing. Went from 2 nd place with one lap to go, to 11th place. Rage drove back into 6 th or something. Not proud of that.. apologies. Not my usual driving style.
Kinda frustrating to drive clean for 1 1/2 hours, conserve the tires. Worked my way to second, then on restart looked in the mirror and it looked like wreckfest cars. Cars stuffing it anywhere and everywhere.

Thanks to @sgohsixthree for allowing me to post this here in any of the srm guys are interested in racing on Thursday nights you guys are very much welcome to come join us here's what we are running

McLaren Longtail GT1
Full damage
Accelerated tire wear/ fuel normal
Pit stop errors
No mechanical Failure
New 5 minute caution period that last from minute 25 to minute 20 during the race. Pits will be open during this time. If your a lap down keep racing until u catch up. This will be explained more on race night

Race Week1
11/21/2019
Red bull ring Gp
10x time progression
Summer :Start time 9am R1: 4pm R2
Weather : Clear, Overcast, Light fog / race 1
: light Fog, overcast, clear/ race 2

Race Week 2
12/5/2019
Monza Gp
5X Time progression
Summer : Start time 11am R1 : 2pm R2
Weather : Light rain, overcast, light cloud, clear / race 1

: Clear, light cloud, med cloud, light rain / race 2

Race week 3
12/12/2019
Fugi Gp
15x Time progression
Summer : Start time 3am R1 : 12 pm R2
Weather : Clear, Clear, med cloud / race 1

: med cloud, clear, clear / race 2

Race week 4
Daytona Road Course
20x Time Progression
Summer : Start time 4pm R1/ 1am R2
Weather : Heavy cloud, med cloud, light cloud, clear/ race 1

: Clear, light cloud, med cloud, heavy cloud / race 2

Oh uh right.....

:gtpflag:RACE DAY ALERT??? :gtpflag:

It’s Thanksgiving week in the US, take tonight off if you’d like. Nothing is planned, I might just run a couple open lobbies.

Or I might say **** it and not even show up.:lol: Anyhoo, if we see each other tonight cool, otherwise have a Happy Thanksgiving and we’ll see each other next week for more TCRs. :drool:

Oh uh right.....

:gtpflag:RACE DAY ALERT??? :gtpflag:

It’s Thanksgiving week in the US, take tonight off if you’d like. Nothing is planned, I might just run a couple open lobbies.

Or I might say **** it and not even show up.:lol: Anyhoo, if we see each other tonight cool, otherwise have a Happy Thanksgiving and we’ll see each other next week for more TCRs. :drool:
If your on send me an invite. I'm down to run some crazy cars lol
Maybe even run demo derby on the go kart track lol

Back