SimRaceway

• Thread starter bin0
  • 793 comments
Hasn't been announced yet, no official pictures or anything on the site but Laguna Seca is in the game and available to play, along with the Mazda 787 Group C car, that appears to be free to play for the day.

Just happened to log on quickly this morning and saw them in game!

Hasn't been announced yet, no official pictures or anything on the site but Laguna Seca is in the game and available to play, along with the Mazda 787 Group C car, that appears to be free to play for the day.

Just happened to log on quickly this morning and saw them in game!

The 787 :drool: i need to get back into this game

Been a good while since I've made any sim racing videos (mostly because I havent done any sim racing for about 2 months!), but got to run a few laps tonight in the Mazda 787 at Laguna seca and decided to upload a quick video!

Had a blast doing this, the track is amazing, I like it even more than the iRacing version, and the car is awesome fun to drive.

Test Drive Tuesday car for tomorrow.

LOGO_MC12_FrontThreeQuarter.jpg

Price will be $4.18 to buy for keeps!

Friday's Test Drive

LOGO_1992_Toyota_MR2_FrontThreeQuarter-620x348.jpg

$0.15 to buy.

Definetly one for me, as I had a roommate who let me drive his all the time. Too bad it was an automatic.

Well I finally got the bug or virus off of my computer that was not allowing Simraceway updater service to run.:) So now I'm looking forward to playing some Simraceway again. I'll have to pick up that MR2 it looks like

Think today, not sure how long it will last, they are running multiple cars (street cars) quick races on Laguna Seca.

Not at home, but I think the EVOS, Jetta, one of the BMW and some others are in the list.

I gave the MR2 a quick spin around Laguna Seca in a practice mode. Pretty fun to drive, a little forgiving/optimistic in terms of handling/grip performance I thought. The MR2 as I know it is a car that is capable but quick to bite you, easy to switch ends and the car in game is much tamer.

Still, good fun and always nice to see them bringing everyday road cars at the budget end of the scale, similar to how Gran Turismo has done.

Had a go in the Zonda R yesterday, it's awesome. Too expensive though, maybe I'll think about it when there's a TDT half price sale. Maybe not.

I had a great time racing the Zonda at Silverstone, Laguna and Brno over the last 3 days.
Simraceway has a lot of potential once you find out how to adjust the settings for the wheel. Plenty of good and clean racing a soon as you get a group with decent Skill points.

I like racing on Laguna, but it does get a bit boring, when everyone goes there. Too many people can't handle the first turn and the corkscrew.

Didn't get a chance to drive the MP4, but I would have rather raced on Silverstone than Laguna.

I like racing on Laguna, but it does get a bit boring, when everyone goes there. Too many people can't handle the first turn and the corkscrew.

Didn't get a chance to drive the MP4, but I would have rather raced on Silverstone than Laguna.

Yeah I'd bet, the corkscrew is brutal even on iRacing where some people like to slow down more than others, or earlier than others. I've got a new computer after this thread was made but seriously considering installing this game again and starting to play.

Is anybody able to race at Laguna or do you have to purchase it? I am a big fan of Laguna on iRacing so it'd be cool to drive it on SimRaceway as well.

Is anybody able to race at Laguna or do you have to purchase it? I am a big fan of Laguna on iRacing so it'd be cool to drive it on SimRaceway as well.

All the tracks are free, and you start with 3 free cars, there is plenty of online events where you can earn points to be able to buy more cars. Take the time to set your wheel properly, it is not easy but worth the efforts, as it is a very addictive SIM.
See you on the tracks

Please help I have Simraceway & was playing it yesterday no problems. yet now when I go to start Simraceway I get a Gfx error & the game automatically closes.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do as I really like this game.

Tried uninstalling & re-installing but I still get the GFx error.

You need to try running lower graphic settings, if that doesnt work get in touch with SRW on the website chat.

Ah so I just have installed the game, and I believe I may have run into a small problem. When I was playing I had only one car, and one track, which I figured out that it was caused by not fully downloading the other cars, though when I tried, they were all failing and they said "Failed. Requeued."

I think I may just have to restart my computer, which I have since so I'll try it again and get back to you but if anyone has any solutions that'd be great.

Ah so I just have installed the game, and I believe I may have run into a small problem. When I was playing I had only one car, and one track, which I figured out that it was caused by not fully downloading the other cars, though when I tried, they were all failing and they said "Failed. Requeued."

I think I may just have to restart my computer, which I have since so I'll try it again and get back to you but if anyone has any solutions that'd be great.

The solution might be a little patience as it will download all content, but remember you have acces to all tacks but only 3 cars to start with., look for an application called; Simraceway Download manager to see your download progress.

A lot of Simraceway support there

Right that's where I was looking, although the files kept failing and when they requeued they would just fail again. I'll try again and get back to you, and if that doesn't work I'll try Google but I'm not too worried as of now

Been hearing about this and am curious about specs. I get the feeling its not for low end PCs so its likely never going to work for me, but I'd like to know for sure.

Back