[Single Race] Classic Monza 200, Jan 10, 2015Finished 

Very interested, I will get back to you on car choice but I can basically confirm my attendance for now.

EDIT: I will post a car choice for both classes just in case the SP class doesn't get more entrants.

Guys I gotta be honest if we don't get more participation for this event I'm wondering if it should be postponed. 200 miles with just 5 entrants.... :(

Also I'll be running the traditional Ferrari red (that the car comes with).

Guys I gotta be honest if we don't get more participation for this event I'm wondering if it should be postponed. 200 miles with just 5 entrants.... :(

Also I'll be running the traditional Ferrari
red (that the car comes with).

I agree with you unfortunately...

Also I'll be running the traditional Ferrari red (that the car comes with).

What would you change the race distance to?

Questions:
  • What will tire wear be set to?
  • What will weather changeability be set to?

Tirewear- Real
Changeability- 13

I think we can have a decent race if we cut down the race distance in half to 100 miles and make this a single class event.

@Furinkazen wants to know if he's banned from you're series. He has a Mark IV ready for this race but he's unsure if he's allowed race.

He also was giving out about your race being 3.1 miles short of 200.

@Furinkazen wants to know if he's banned from you're series. He has a Mark IV ready for this race but he's unsure if he's allowed race.

He also was giving out about your race being 3.1 miles short of 200.

:lol: Akmuq what the? :lol:

But Shelby will rip second class with its DF.

I don't think the Daytona has anything on the Mark IV. Its a hand full on the SH tires. High 149's was its best. If its the only down force car I can switch to a Mark I. What you guys think?

Best I can do with the GTO is a 1:54.xxx. Just jumped into the Daytona coupe and without changing any of the settings I put down a 1:49.xxx. And it was considerably easier to get that 1:49 than the 1.54 I got with the Ferrari (Ferrari apparently has skinnier rear tires - love to spin).

If you guys want to use GT cars with downforce I have a Camaro Z/28 race car waiting in the wings, ready to go. I'm good either way.

Yeah we should decide between downforce or no downforce cars. I can easily choose another car but I think no downforce will be more "interesting" :P lol

Yeah we should decide between downforce or no downforce cars. I can easily choose another car but I think no downforce will be more "interesting" :P lol

Agreed. I was going to switch to a GT40 anyway. No-downforce it is. Will have to re-evaluate regs for future events.

Best I can do with the GTO is a 1:54.xxx. Just jumped into the Daytona coupe and without changing any of the settings I put down a 1:49.xxx. And it was considerably easier to get that 1:49 than the 1.54 I got with the Ferrari (Ferrari apparently has skinnier rear tires - love to spin).

If you guys want to use GT cars with downforce I have a Camaro Z/28 race car waiting in the wings, ready to go. I'm good either way.

Try stiffening up the suspension, I have found a lot of laptime that way.

Thanks will do. Was just going to add to my previous post that my Z/28 is lapping almost identically to my Daytona Coupe. Moot point now though :crazy:

I think we should be able to use aero kits that may come with the car but huge modernized wings should be outlawed.

A "no changes on the Cobra" , it comes with racing medium tires and is very good. Try SH. No matter, switching to a '66 Mark 1 in French Blue #14. ( its faster lol)

Back