SixAxis Championship Thread - Finished.

• Thread starter Jack
  • 940 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Donk, when we get down to the last two, any chance you can tag along to film the final race?
Then at the end of this event i can close it down with a video of the final

Of course, just let me know the details, date and time when your ready 👍

Glad you like, Jack tested the car, came back with the thumbs up, i had a quick go, very very nice motor at Eigar

I keep watching the replays because in the white it looks like my car from the front. The 3.2 does'nt seem as free reving as my 2.0T feels, I know the 3.2 is faster, but it does'nt feel like it in the game.

Only played for 30 mins and boy Im excited.

I can probably impove quite a bit more yay. Time to shread some time.

Any 2nd, 3rd place prizes lol?

Prize for the longest time :lol:

lol after reading all these, I think my times going to get hammered. I think I did alright but it leaves me in a bit of doubt lol.

I will be buying a G25 & Playseat in the next week or so.

Does this mean I can no longer take part, or will I be alright to carry on, as long as I use the Sixaxis?

👍

I will be buying a G25 & Playseat in the next week or so.

Does this mean I can no longer take part, or will I be alright to carry on, as long as I use the Sixaxis?

👍

As long as you use a SixAxis for the races / time trials then thats fine!

ooooh, this is gonna be good!
I can't wait to see what's up next! The excitement is like the night before christmas!! ...sorta :D

you never know if he went all the way and won he might donate is prize to someone who left an impression on him during the rounds

Key word is might :lol:

Anyways Im might be getting a GT anyway lol. Plus how would you know if some isnt using a wheel? :indiff:

Im happy with my current time have to shread some hundreths of a second to be around the top 10 :lol:

Plus how would you know if some isnt using a wheel? :indiff:

We will be able to tell as using a SixAxis, you have less smooth movements. Throttle and brake imputs are more aggressive. There are ways to tell.

We wont know 100% but at the end of the day..... Whats the point when its a SixAxis event......

Jack

Yea Fujiwara, that would be awesome!! A competition for the sixaxis drifters!! lol

Yea Fujiwara, that would be awesome!! A competition for the sixaxis drifters!! lol

It would be fairer to the non-time trial people.

Make it london SL500 (I got 2nd by 40 points, not too much effort lol)

Last edited:
It would be fairer to the non-time trial people.

Make it london SL500 (I got 2nd by 40 points, not too much effort lol)

This event is about the fastest sixaxis racer not who can get the biggest slides ;)

damn I got owned right there :lol:

Anyways another point, what about 2nd or 3rd prizes :dopey:

Not sure. GTP_Wanna_B & I are still looking at prizes / what we can get. We arent passed the first stage yet :lol:

Not sure. GTP_Wanna_B & I are still looking at prizes / what we can get. We arent passed the first stage yet :lol:

Dang I have no more time during the week to do a thing...

Must shave at least 0.5 second to be happy :lol:

I'll send the time tomorrow hopefully.

Argh, I was doing a blistering lap last night and the wife walked in asked me something and I lost it on the second last corner :(

Argh, I was doing a blistering lap last night and the wife walked in asked me something and I lost it on the second last corner :(

Damn! Still few more days to get a better time though 👍

I only tried it for 30mins

If I lose like x.x second I would be around 4th-6th in the rankings lol I mean I didnt say that did I?

Last edited by a moderator:
I only tried it for 30mins

If I lose like x.x second I would be around 4th-6th in the rankings lol I mean I didnt say that did I?

The idea of doing it OFFLINE is so people dont know. So no clues..... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it in our best interest to go all out in this time trial or what? I still don't quite understand how the elimination process will take place. From what I understand, after this time trial we are supposed to then be grouped with people with similar times in heads up racing. Does this mean that the guys that don't achieve that great of a time in this TT are already eliminated from a chance of winning the entire thing? Because if that's not the case then wouldn't the fastest drivers just take it easy in this particular TT so they can face easier competition in the elimination rounds? I'm confused...:dopey:

Well they wouldnt know if there so much faster personnaly i think im fast enough to get through this round but in the end i was shaving thousandths of seconds off each lap till i felt i had reached my limit.

Well for arguments sake only, lets say you could achieve a 1:00 lap time but decide to turn in a time that is 1-2 second off your best. You would then be placed with people well below your ability in the beggining elimination rounds, making your chances of winning/advancing much greater. Am I making sense?

Is it in our best interest to go all out in this time trial or what? I still don't quite understand how the elimination process will take place. From what I understand, after this time trial we are supposed to then be grouped with people with similar times in heads up racing. Does this mean that the guys that don't achieve that great of a time in this TT are already eliminated from a chance of winning the entire thing? Because if that's not the case then wouldn't the fastest drivers just take it easy in this particular TT so they can face easier competition in the elimination rounds? I'm confused...:dopey:

The eliminations start next round. Its in your best interest to put in your fastest time. Some will spend more time than others on it but at the end you will have your best time (give or take a few tenths).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back