Sixaxis users, registration closed, 1st event finished

  • Thread starter Thread starter JPS
  • 187 comments
  • 10,562 views
Just a suggestion;
If you're having trouble with your wireless connection, buy an ethernet cable (£10 or so depending on length), and say goodbye to connection problems.
It solved the problem for me. Also cuts down chances of lag. 👍

I will try to do that, i have heard that before and just as you said there are no more prob's. I 'll give it a go. Thanks:tup:
 
Just a suggestion;
If you're having trouble with your wireless connection, buy an ethernet cable (£10 or so depending on length), and say goodbye to connection problems.
It solved the problem for me. Also cuts down chances of lag. 👍

I wish that happened to me. Had problems getting races online with wireless, then decided to go for wired connection still same problems. :indiff:
 
I wish that happened to me. Had problems getting races online with wireless, then decided to go for wired connection still same problems. :indiff:

Every now and then I get connection problems both wired and wireless. I've found that rebooting everything solves my problem. Turn everything connected to you router off. Unplug router, unplug modem. Wait a couple of minutes. Plug modem in and wait for it to connect. Plug router in and wait for it to connect. Turn ps3 on and hopefully, all is good. As far as problems with wireless, other wireless devices like cordless phones can interfere with your wi-fi.
 
Last edited:
Every now and then I get connection problems both wired and wireless. I've found that rebooting everything solves my problem. Turn everything connected to you router off. Unplug router, unplug modem. Wait a couple of minutes. Plug modem in and wait for it to connect. Plug router in and wait for it to connect. Turn ps3 on and hopefully, all is good. As far as problems with wireless, other wireless devices like cordless phones can interfere with your wi-fi.

Thanks for feedback 👍 I'll take that into consideration. It's strange, one day I can get races in, then next day cant get a single race in. Very strange. :odd:
 
I missed out of the registration and the first event, but if possible I still would like to be part of this great initiative. As a humble WRS Div5 member using a controller and having no wheel, I surely feel the limitation we controller-users face against the 'wheelers'.
 
Can someone take me off this list now, got my Momo wheel working properly today and built a home-made mount for it.
 
Back