Skeag Racing

Anyone has setup for the car for London race? Btw I'm going through Shift 1 for some reason, don't be mad at me guys if I spam here sometimes with it.. At least I'm trying to race clean which is really difficult :P

I love Donington National and GP circuits, I wish they are in GT too... They were always really nice to drive and to race..

btw Hugh how is GT7 for you? I watched some vids and streams on YT and honestly atm I'm not jealous not to have it.. but maybe I'm wrong.. I'd like to use it to get cars like old Porsche Turbo or Ferrari Testarossa and try to win some online lobbies with some type of this cars.. :P
GT7 is going slowly, not getting much game time. I've completed all the licence tests and am about half way through the cafe menu thing.
I'm learning to use the L2/R2 buttons as well so I'm a little slower than I used to be plus the physics are different so need to adjust my driving to that as well.
Think when I get to the longer races I'll enjoy it more but its not a bad game, just need more gaming time to fully enjoy it.

Used to love driving Donnigton in TOCA 1 and 2

Today is the last day for the race in London and I have no videos LOL! Since I’m the only one that has submitted a video I can always declare myself the winner🏁

Last edited:
RUF CTR “Yellow Bird”

ia International A : World Circuit Tour : Daytona Road Course : Race 3 Winning Margin over the

Calibra Super Touring Car : 20.046 : Total Time 9:16.780 Clean Race!!

RUF CTR “ Yellow Bird” : ai International A :

World Circuit Tour : Race 5

Ascari : Full Track.

Pass for the win over the 155 2.5 V6 TI

Winning Margin : 05.721. Clean Race.

Hi Noel,
I didn't run the Mustang. I've been ill and when I fired up the PS3 it's not well either. Hoping to fix it or get a replacement one in the next few weeks.
You should have no problem with that as there are many used ones🏁

ib International B Super Car Festival

Circuit de la Sarthe : Race 3

PP549 DB9 Coup PP630 Aventador LP

700-4 Winning margin over the DB9

00.837. PP difference PP81

Back