Skeag Racing

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 69 PP560 Versus PP650 for the Huayra

ib International B GT All Stars Championship : Race 4 Brands Hatch

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 69 PP560 Versus PP650 for the Huayra

100% Clean Race

Ib International B : GT All-Stars Championship : Race 1.

High Speed Ring

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3)1969.

PP568 Versus PP650 for the McLaren F1 1994

Winning margin 00.713 : Clean Race.

ia International A Super GT 500 Championship "Race Cars" Versus "Street Mazda" : Suzuka Circuit : Race 3. Clean Race. Winning margin over the Castrol Tom Supra 01.076.

Last edited:
I have to get compressed air to fix my pedals.. fan w cool air didn't help. Also I need to install back plugins to screen record on ps3 because my phone camera is broken.. I did 1 lap on Nordschleife yesterday and I'm really rusty.. I think I was 20 sec off my time lol

I have to get compressed air to fix my pedals.. fan w cool air didn't help. Also I need to install back plugins to screen record on ps3 because my phone camera is broken.. I did 1 lap on Nordschleife yesterday and I'm really rusty.. I think I was 20 sec off my time lol
Dust on the pedals?? You will get your time back for sure! Let me know how I can help you!!

Dust on the pedals?? You will get your time back for sure! Let me know how I can help you!!

No. I mean dust in the pedals actually. When they are not used for some time you would be suprised what would you find in there. I usef to open everything up but blowinh iy with compressor usually does the trick. I have most things prepared but also need to buy some cheap pad because I just figured I can't screen record without analog sticks lol

btw if anyone wants to, we could do casual time trials on some track with no aids just for fun.. I did m3 '04 today Tsukuba 1.02.?? and Nurburgring 7.46.??

Last edited:
No. I mean dust in the pedals actually. When they are not used for some time you would be suprised what would you find in there. I usef to open everything up but blowinh iy with compressor usually does the trick. I have most things prepared but also need to buy some cheap pad because I just figured I can't screen record without analog sticks lol

btw if anyone wants to, we could do casual time trials on some track with no aids just for fun.. I did m3 '04 today Tsukuba 1.02.?? and Nurburgring 7.46.??
I am in!!

It's kind of pain to set everything up working again with 100 year old (but the best one) console. Also laptop that needs 15 mins to boot up lol I just figured I can't race online on GT5 again because my internet provider sucks and if I use VPN on my laptop it overheats lol

so I tested my wheel on Tsukuba.. here is what I got.. Turns out I have to update some stuff because I think quality was better before.. If someone is still alive, watch the vids because it was not easy to make them again hhh

Btw Times Alfa 1.01.9 BMW 1.02.8 Subaru 1.03.5
btw2 check the sound on BMW clip, GT6 should've sound like that originally :)
btw3 MY DRIVING sucks

ps82343 which one is current school race @skeagracing @RMan72

ps#3748399 @slybynight are you on ps3 again? some races soon? :P

Last edited:
It's kind of pain to set everything up working again with 100 year old (but the best one) console. Also laptop that needs 15 mins to boot up lol I just figured I can't race online on GT5 again because my internet provider sucks and if I use VPN on my laptop it overheats lol

so I tested my wheel on Tsukuba.. here is what I got.. Turns out I have to update some stuff because I think quality was better before.. If someone is still alive, watch the vids because it was not easy to make them again hhh

Btw Times Alfa 1.01.9 BMW 1.02.8 Subaru 1.03.5
btw2 check the sound on BMW clip, GT6 should've sound like that originally :)
btw3 MY DRIVING sucks

ps82343 which one is current school race @skeagracing @RMan72

ps#3748399 @slybynight are you on ps3 again? some races soon? :P

The race with the Viper!
SRT Viper Street Car PP 680 Versus LM PP750 Race Cars

ia International A GT World Championship : Race 5 Nürburgring.

Last edited:
The race with the Viper!
SRT Viper Street Car PP 680 Versus LM PP750 Race Cars

ia International A GT World Championship : Race 5 Nürburgring.

Oh.. I remember winning that race with stock autobacs garaiya in the challenge hub.. It's going to be challenging for my ps to screen record race that long.. we'll see what happens.

Last edited:
Viper GTS-R (Team Oreca) #51

ia International A : Dream Car Championship : Race 4 Circuit de la Sarthe.

BMW V12 PP720 Versus Viper GTS-R PP680. Winning margin 01.208 Clean Race.

The winners of Skeag Racing are
In P1 @RMan72 in P2 @nostradavor2 and in P3 @skeagracing

The New Race Will Be :
ib International B : GT All-Stars Championship : Race 1.
High Speed Ring Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3)1969.
PP568 Versus PP650 for the McLaren F1 1994. The McLaren F1 1994 :
Must be in the Line up!!

nice, that one will definitely be good test of how much recording can my PS handle haha I still can't believe how good this 100 year console actually is

I'll do the race until end of the week

Last edited:
I did tons of loading and F1 never shows up in the line up.. I'll give it 5 more minutes and give up than

edit.. found 1 when I was posting this lol.. let's see if I can win now.. my Vette is not really heavily tuned

Last edited:
I don't understand why I always do masochistic cr?p like this. Probably closest finish in school.. at least I think.. Underpowered car, MT, no aids(abs 1 only) , bad aggressive driving but 0 contact.. Car is pretty stable tho with my settings, I can post them if anyone wants.. I miss Babis @smoothbore12 :(
IMG_20220506_204928~2.jpg

IMG_20220506_205038~2.jpg

Also regarding Ps3.. I really love GT but regarding racing with AI and immersive feeling, if someone tweaks settings on wheel/pad correct, Shift2 is best game for the platform.

btw #1234 I don't know why McLaren has to be on the grid? Huayra and FXX.. Specially FXX are way faster

Last edited:
Ib International B : GT All Stars Championship : Race 4 :

Lotus Elise 111R Race Car PP 560 Versus Ferrari FXX PP650

Winning Margin over the Ferrari FXX 00.668

Back