Skeag Racing

I was going through a gallery and claimed this as a world record since I didn't found faster time.. hope that no one sees it haha

I remember I beat @RMan72 with it so I guess it was fast but it looks ugly.. both driving and video :)

Last edited:
Guys just wanna let you know that am OK ( short of ) and my ps3 is still unplugged .
Lack of time , lack of mood , plus other " lack of" and am away of any activity .

I can't come back as a player at least till winter ( i guess ) and if i can buy a ps5 at the end of the year or early 2023 maybe will meet there .

Things are getting worst here in Europe due to war , everything is going up especially cause the fuel and electricity which are way overpriced these days.
Games out of our power are played globally and i see no reason to end all this in a " happy way" .
Instead of 60 euro i need 90 to fuel up my car but i get the same money at work .
The same applies almost at everything you need to buy and miracles stop happening long time ago .

Very cute and hansom " guy" you have " Tinkerbell " ..... Don't know is its from you or mother's part but i hope not to take your crazy character 🤠 .

God bless you guys nice to see you all ok .

yea, @smoothbore12 I get you... same here.. It's not strange for me that you can't return.. I'm also happy when I catch some time to play anything just to distract me.. I still miss you in here :(

I kinda have more need to build stuff than, like building meaningful hybrid cars in GT5 (btw after all this years I still claim gt5 is best Gt ever :P), like I'd like to customize racing wheels, make rc cars out of some scale modela I have and crap like that.. But yea, even tho when I need couple 10s $ I just feel bad to give it for that and not to buy something useful.. So I understand you :)

Guys just wanna let you know that am OK ( short of ) and my ps3 is still unplugged .
Lack of time , lack of mood , plus other " lack of" and am away of any activity .

I can't come back as a player at least till winter ( i guess ) and if i can buy a ps5 at the end of the year or early 2023 maybe will meet there .

Things are getting worst here in Europe due to war , everything is going up especially cause the fuel and electricity which are way overpriced these days.
Games out of our power are played globally and i see no reason to end all this in a " happy way" .
Instead of 60 euro i need 90 to fuel up my car but i get the same money at work .
The same applies almost at everything you need to buy and miracles stop happening long time ago .

Very cute and hansom " guy" you have " Tinkerbell " ..... Don't know is its from you or mother's part but i hope not to take your crazy character 🤠 .

God bless you guys nice to see you all ok .
Much love to you!!

Thank you!! In P1 @nostradavor2 in P2 @RMan72 in P3 @skeagracing. Contact me if you need to talk to me about the results!!!

Next race:

Ib International B

Polyphone Digital Cup : Trial Mountain Circuit : Race 3

No Tuning Allowed : DOME-ZERO PP409 Nissan GT-R PP500

DOME-ZERO Winning Margin 00.113 Over the Nissan GT-R.

Clean Race.

Fyi : It took me 2 days to win this race!! One of the best challenge at our HUB!

Last edited:
Thank you!! In P1 @nostradavor2 in P2 @RMan72 in P3 @skeagracing. Contact me if you need to talk to me about the results!!!

Next race:

Ib International B

Polyphone Digital Cup : Trial Mountain Circuit : Race 3

No Tuning Allowed : DOME-ZERO PP409 Nissan GT-R PP500

DOME-ZERO Winning Margin 00.113 Over the Nissan GT-R.

Clean Race.

Fyi : It took me 2 days to win this race!! One of the best challenge at our HUB!

Just a thought.. Why talk about the results on PM.. I think it would improve the schools overall if you give sentence or two publicly on races maybe some tips or so.. I'll try DOME race when I'll have some time.. So its stock car, stock tires and no assists right?

Just a thought.. Why talk about the results on PM.. I think it would improve the schools overall if you give sentence or two publicly on races maybe some tips or so.. I'll try DOME race when I'll have some time.. So its stock car, stock tires and no assists right?
It is best to drive with your rear view mirrors so that you do not get into any problems with what is coming behind you. The F1 car and many other's will speed up after you pass them. Second the IA cars have a line and it is best to know all of that so you do not get into a dog fight with them. Respect their line and you will have no problem with them. There will always be race to win up front but keep looking at you rear view mirrors. When I was racing I was always aware that there are 2 race's one in front and one in the back. @nostradavor2 you won as a result of running a great race and left the drama for the end that resulted in your win.

Ref: DOME you can go plus 2 on tires and the assists are OK. If you buy it new go directly to changing the oil and you will get more PP and HP. My little secret. So buy it new when you are doing any race. NO TUNE!!

Here was my run in the Vette

If you had looked at the rear you would have seen the F1 and all you had to do is go low and pass him in the next corner. That is how you ended in P2. He did that to me several times when I did this race. AI cars have their own line that we need to be aware of. And yes some will come back at you after you pass them.

Last edited:
100% clean, CS, no assists
IMG_20220516_170103~2.jpg

2nd attempt, fun race :)

I was trying to beat 1:15.09x on mission with 8C in GT5.. Didnt made it.. But anyways.. Look at the way I finished one of my attempts.. and actually in gold (for most people it was difficult to gold this event) lol

Noel is this lap good for the school? It's the game where you actually get rewarded for trading paint or damaging other drivers lol
I forgot to turn on loader to record so its a bad quality from my phone, but still :P

I'm having more fun than I should with Shift 1 lol I think this is the best I can get with ps3 screen recording.. Maybe I make some video edit for masochistic purposes.. But don't know what to record GT6 or Shift1 lol

Anyone has setup for the car for London race? Btw I'm going through Shift 1 for some reason, don't be mad at me guys if I spam here sometimes with it.. At least I'm trying to race clean which is really difficult :P

I love Donington National and GP circuits, I wish they are in GT too... They were always really nice to drive and to race..

btw Hugh how is GT7 for you? I watched some vids and streams on YT and honestly atm I'm not jealous not to have it.. but maybe I'm wrong.. I'd like to use it to get cars like old Porsche Turbo or Ferrari Testarossa and try to win some online lobbies with some type of this cars.. :P

Last edited:
Back