Skeag Racing

Am sorry guys but the death of Mary's mother and what follows that ,make things here a bit complicated and since am trying to fix the room that use to live and due to much work ( and damn cold the last days ) i didn't find the time for something else .
Last time i play was with the mini 10 plus days ago but didn't even post it .
We are in good health thank God but without money again and many things to be done are running.
Hope from next week to find ( steal in fact ) some time .
Happy to find you all in good shape and form .
Approximately after 13 of February ill be " free" .its the 40 days from kalomiras death and officially this chapter will close .
My love to all of you .
Looking forward to you racing the MINI at LeMans

Volkswagen Kubelwagen typ 82 1944 year: 129HP

a National A : Turbo Sports Series : Trial Mountain Circuit :
Race 2.

@smoothbore12 @RMan72 443PP for the Volkswagen and 550PP for the race.
Tune
260-260
1.38-1.60
3-3
3-3
3-3
0.5-1.5
0.00-0.60
RB 8-10
Max speed 149
Final gear 6.600
Diff
All Power and High RPM Turbo
WR Stage 3

Last edited:
Am there to ,but with enough but.
I managed to run my mini yesterday !! after so many days out of home at Kythera again .
Hope till morning to be ready to send it just for the hell of it .
It's quite hard for me the last month to participate , its a period of up side down i can say but hopefully we are in good health .
The only thing i wish is to be all ok and hope for better days for everyone .

This is the next school. This thing doesn't like my phone. Takes 30 minutes to make a new post. Sorry if this reply is confusing.

Race starts today. Ends March 12th

Volkswagen Kubelwagen typ 82 1944 year: 129HP

a National A : Turbo Sports Series : Trial Mountain Circuit :
Race 2.

@smoothbore12 @RMan72 443PP for the Volkswagen and 550PP for the race.
Tune
260-260
1.38-1.60
3-3
3-3
3-3
0.5-1.5
0.00-0.60
RB 8-10
Max speed 149
Final gear 6.600
Diff
All Power and High RPM Turbo
WR Stage 3

Might be busy with this for a while
20220304_125925.jpg

I'm never jealous in my life but I knew I'll be little bit bitter when GT7 comes out. First time I can't afford myself a new toy.
Have fun Hugh :) @RMan72

@skeagracing Noel I'll be back as soon as I can, I have really lots of things to do in my life and couldn't find PS3 pad in a stores.. and also I'm still changing diapers when my wheel used to stand so I can't promise when I'll be back... But I'll be for sure.. I'm also planning to get capture card..

@bjl23 and @smoothbore12 just wanted tp say HI guys to you too :)

I hope Paddy is ok too :)

I'm never jealous in my life but I knew I'll be little bit bitter when GT7 comes out. First time I can't afford myself a new toy.
Have fun Hugh :) @RMan72

@skeagracing Noel I'll be back as soon as I can, I have really lots of things to do in my life and couldn't find PS3 pad in a stores.. and also I'm still changing diapers when my wheel used to stand so I can't promise when I'll be back... But I'll be for sure.. I'm also planning to get capture card..

@bjl23 and @smoothbore12 just wanted tp say HI guys to you too :)

I hope Paddy is ok too :)
Hey mate, hope you are doing well, I'm all good here just waiting for GT7 to finish downloading.

I'm thinking of giving it about 3 months before I start up the GT7 CHALLENGE HUB, just to learn the game and how I can run the hub.

All the best to everyone here.

Hey mate, hope you are doing well, I'm all good here just waiting for GT7 to finish downloading.

I'm thinking of giving it about 3 months before I start up the GT7 CHALLENGE HUB, just to learn the game and how I can run the hub.

All the best to everyone here.
There's no chance to have a ps5 in 3 months ,i see it at ..... well i don't see it at all this year !!!!
Few pieces and only as bundles and you can't find it cause they vanish few minutes after showing up .
But am sure one way or another will meet again " boss" .
I don't have and time to play anyway ,i run the running school but didn't find time to upload it .
I wish you all the best brother .

There's no chance to have a ps5 in 3 months ,i see it at ..... well i don't see it at all this year !!!!
Few pieces and only as bundles and you can't find it cause they vanish few minutes after showing up .
But am sure one way or another will meet again " boss" .
I don't have and time to play anyway ,i run the running school but didn't find time to upload it .
I wish you all the best brother .
I also have no time to play, but I'd like to ofcourse.I do 2 jobs coaching 2 teams in different sports and trying to get in more serious clubs to finally have some stability. I'm also atm transfering stuff from one room to another so I'll soon be able to have my ps3 setup with a wheel again and my plan is to get capture card and record stuff from various games because it'd make me happy. GT7 I might get in December, if that fells apart I'll just get PC and play everything else bur GT unfortunately :(

I also have no time to play, but I'd like to ofcourse.I do 2 jobs coaching 2 teams in different sports and trying to get in more serious clubs to finally have some stability. I'm also atm transfering stuff from one room to another so I'll soon be able to have my ps3 setup with a wheel again and my plan is to get capture card and record stuff from various games because it'd make me happy. GT7 I might get in December, if that fells apart I'll just get PC and play everything else bur GT unfortunately :(
I will be a while before I get GT7 as you said @nostradavor2

Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring Car 2000

ia International A 15 Minute Race : Nürburgring Nordschleife. Winning margin over the McLaren F1 GTR Race Car 1997 06.369. Total Time 20:40.971

Last edited:
I went to a game store and I tried the GT7 and in my opinion it needs lots of work. Just like GT6 It needs a lot of updates to make it right.
I agree with you completely. Hopefully they will get there , and not rely on good graphics to market it. Which I think is the selling point at the moment . GT sport lacked quite a lot from what I have read in other reviews. GT6 was a good benchmark. Also have noted that there is no function to delete a back up on the pS5, for players to restart after learning lessons in the game and want a fresh start once they realise the limitations

ia International A : GT World Championship : Race 4 :

Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit. Winning Margine 00.986 over the Courage – Judd GV5 2004

PP 700 for the Street Viper and PP750 for the Judd.

Back