Skeeters house of tarmac

Just finished up what will probably be the final version of my RA track. Proper width and only .02 miles off the actual length (4.06 vs 4.08)

I spent a lot of time on the curbing to make sure it is correct and placed objects as realistically as the editor let me.

This track works great for NASCAR.

Screenshot_2015-10-01-14-01-50~01.png

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gt6/user/#!/friend/GTP_skeeter23/course/

Last edited:
Finished up a few tracks this morning for release...

First up is a kart track based on the karting facilities at, you guessed it Road America.

I highly doubt the scale is even close to correct due to the stupid length of the start finish section but it's still fun on shifter carts.

Screenshot_2015-10-01-19-21-58~01.png

Last edited:
Next up is a rally track inspired by a Motocross track I raced at during the 90's in Lake Mills, Wisconsin. Ironically some of the elevation changes even match in a few small areas.

Screenshot_2015-10-01-19-22-15~01.png

Always a classic icon racer of the 80's, Rad Racer for the original NES system.

Here is my take on the first course of the game 'SUNSET COASTLINE'. Again the proportions aren't quite right but it's still good for a chuckle :sly:

Screenshot_2015-10-02-10-49-51~01.png

Last edited:
In going for something really technical, insane, and maddening with LOTS of elevation changes I came up with this rally course monster.

Watch out, there are sections in this that will catch you off guard completely giving you one of those "WHOA WTF?!" moments...

Screenshot_2015-10-01-22-14-53~01.png

Hey man, I was checking out your Road America today. I like it a lot for the environment you created and having the rumble strips, but it feels like it's too bumpy on the back section just before the main straight. Have you seen the other Road America track?

Last edited:
Hey man, I was checking out your Road America today. I like it a lot for the environment you created and having the rumble strips, but it feels like it's too bumpy on the back section just before the main straight. Have you seen the other Road America track?
I don't know which other track you mean. I've seen a couple different ones.

Yeah the bumps aren't right I know that but primarily I was focused on getting the correct N/S orientation and layout scale right. I might redo it again but with this editor you never know what you're gonna get.

It's a challenge in the 97T though I can tell you that for sure LOL

Continuing the RadRacer kick I present course #2 'SAN FRANSISCO HIGHWAY'

Once again it's not quite right but then again how do we know it's not? LOL

Check yourself before that first big switchback or you will most definitely wreck yourself... and everyone else around you.

Screenshot_2015-10-02-16-11-57~01.png

RadRacer course #3 'GRAND CANYON' why am I doing all these today? Probably because they're relatively simple and make me chuckle.

Some of them can actually make for an interesting drive...

Anyway, did my best on this one with the somewhat limited space I had in the death valley map.

(Added a bit of extra long sprint space at the end just for good measure :lol: )

Screenshot_2015-10-02-16-11-36~01.png

Last edited:
I don't know which other track you mean. I've seen a couple different ones.

Yeah the bumps aren't right I know that but primarily I was focused on getting the correct N/S orientation and layout scale right. I might redo it again but with this editor you never know what you're gonna get.

It's a challenge in the 97T though I can tell you that for sure LOL
Those bumps are the only bad bit. Everything rose it's really nice and I love the tree locations before turn 3 and after the carousel. Well done with that as well.

Random but I downloaded a Malaysian GP track and its great. I never knew this track was fun until now

That's pretty darn cool @jake2013guy thanks :cheers:

However, I tested on 2 different devices and I don't get any sound during the replay portion and the video stops at the 2:04.866 mark in the lap. Dont know what happened there :odd:

Just finished up what will probably be the final version of my RA track. Proper width and only .02 miles off the actual length (4.06 vs 4.08)

I spent a lot of time on the curbing to make sure it is correct and placed objects as realistically as the editor let me.

This track works great for NASCAR.

View attachment 455079

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gt6/user/#!/friend/GTP_skeeter23/course/
Lovely track, you have done a brilliant job with it. Only way to make better would be if PD have the ability for elevation changes.👍

Back